• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Featured Characters #3 since it's been much over 2 months since the last one

I mean, I don't think they're particularly notable or special, but I won't eliminate the possiblity of it's existence.

I wanted a man version of Ego the Living Planet.

Anyways.... my best page with a picture is, Josh considering he's legit my only page with a original picture.

Suction Cup Man doesn't count cause he sucks.

I have put a lot of work into Anikitos, so it might work. I added a lot of new stuff to him last time and i feel he deserves somewhat this.

Just via... notablility I guess. Or, at the very least, quality and heart of the page.

There are some formating errors on Wulfgar, but I could put them up.

I'll put them all up for possiblitity for now, and you can pick your favorite of the bunch when it's time.

Bolding. Quite a bit of unnecessary bolding. I've since fixed it, no worries.

I mean, I don't think we should discount good writing because people can't draw, so, I'll put it up there.

DMUA said:
I mean, I don't think we should discount good writing because people can't draw, so, I'll put it up there.
I was just asking, and I do happen to have a drawing of that character on hand, I just need to take a picture and upload.

Well, you can add back the bolding on the description bit if you wish, but Powers and Abilites nor the powers within are supposed to be bolded.

Sinistra be a personal pick, hella quite nice profile that'd been brewing since the reach of a blog. With Tubal-Cai as suggestion as well

>Notice ninja edit

TWO KIDS GONNA DIE TONIGHT

yes

And I'm going to quote JonTron as I do it

I believe I know very well what I'm doing

Eyes go into Abridged Kirito mode

hehehhehehehe

Hehheheh

HHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA

Revs Chainsword

I don't know

Either way I'm pretty sure Pro is a better pick but they aren't my characters.

@DMUA still no matches with my characters made? This is what I thought you meant when you said they were going to die

If we're going by strictly notability, then I guess Xeno Goku (Dragon Ball Genesis) makes the cut. He's basically a meme now. Or maybe Ultraman Neo Mebius who's very notable. Both are fairly overpowered but are really well-known (Well, relatively) and Neo Mebius is fairly well-written out, albeit slightly outdated for now.

If we're going by strictly amount of information then [Iblis] is a fairly good choice.

Dunno, pick from the 3 guys. I'd say they're all pretty even in notability but Neo Mebius is like the ORIGINAL "The One".

Monarch Laciel said:
@DMUA still no matches with my characters made? This is what I thought you meant when you said they were going to die
Well I mean I was just hyperbolically annoyed because Ed pointed out I missed your edit but now that you give me the idea....

Back