• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Featured Characters #3 since it's been much over 2 months since the last one

Akreious said:
I mean... It's just Characters with conceptual and 1-A and enrages matchmakers slapped onto them, it's not really like paragraphs of personality worldbuilding and other stuff that makes people generally interesting.

Iblis isn't a bad pick, though...

>Insane, sadistic monster who loves torture and only acts under a facade to make them suffer more

>Netural

Kek

You'll have to do a bit better then one paragraph for backround if you want a featuring

One more slot could be open if someone brings something really good to the table.

I mean, he doesn't have a lick of Bio on his page, so... I'm really reluctant.

You're kinda late to the party, we have all 10 booked. Unless someone wants to surrender a spot.

But, there is always in the next 2 months when I hopefully do this again.

I mean, the flood of requests has for the most part ceased, so I guess I could take the picks from above and make my call.

Sorry for not participating in this thread much, I've had a busy weekend and then I got sick so my attention has been elsewhere (sleeping). I'll go through this later and compile my own thoughts.

I have added the (slightly derpy) drawing to the Naiomi page (finally). Not without a trollish shadow, though. I have also unlocked the page for a little bit.

I don't have any issue with pages suggested, but I only gave them a quick once over. Only one page per user, remember.

All of the pages were made by different users though

Unless you mean only one suggestion per.

I know, I was just saying to keep that in mind.

Yeah, I should probably do that at some point.

Then who really does, if not the guy who made the thread?

If it's democratically, all of us will likely not agree as we all hold different tastes, causing this to go way less smoothly.

It'll be discussed by the lot of us and selected by staff.

Having one person dictate everything and choose what they want really put me off this, especially since DMUA isn't a staff member (No offence). I'm pretty sure there's less winners in a dictatorship than there's in a democracy in general anyway.

Considering there characters are basically to be the "poster childs" for the site, I agree it should be a democratic process.

Pages I think should definitely be featured;

1. Ajitkumaar
  2. Fiona Ní Sídhe
  3. Medusa
  4. Nanako Jinnouchi
  5. Sinistra (But maybe we shouldn't be putting something so... inappropriate on our featured pages)
  6. Tubal-Cai
  7. Zephyr Highwind (Child)
That leaves 3 slots; preferably pages that are more or less complete and have developed personality sections, but any good, well-written page is fine.

Feel free to give your thoughts.

Well despite it lacking a personality section, I'm just going to go with my Iron Man character since it's apparently good. I would like to put Doctor Doom up, but I'm not sure that'll get done anytime soon.

Back