• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Vs
Both are 1A
Speed equalize.

Gil should have be H1A instead of just 1A... I don't get the reasoning behind the rating. Seems a bit odd.

But yeah, Gil still stomps

Gilgamesh’s 1-A rating comes from his horn. His high 1-A stuff isn’t ap, it’s hax so it isn’t listed.

Gilgamesh hard stomps, though (on the note of Gilgamesh being a ridiculously strong high 1-A) I do think some Cthulhu mythos high 1-As can inconclusive.

Essentially yes unless you put gilgamesh against Leviathan or a tier 0 but I mean... why?
True tho, his just teir 9 I guess.
Gilgamesh’s 1-A rating comes from his horn. His high 1-A stuff isn’t ap, it’s hax so it isn’t listed.

Gilgamesh hard stomps, though (on the note of Gilgamesh being a ridiculously strong high 1-A) I do think some Cthulhu mythos high 1-As can inconclusive.
Ok so what CM character should I change it to?
Essentially yes unless you put gilgamesh against Leviathan or a tier 0 but I mean... why?
I thought gilgamesh scales above the levianthan based on his profile?

I mean it would just be a boring inconclusive, also the reason they could inconclusive may have been nuked in the recent revision. I know Cthulhu Mythos is still going to have a tier 0, but I don’t know if they are just lower in the tier now or if most of the characters are getting downgraded while one stays at baseline tier 0.

Gilgamesh shouldn’t scale above the leviathan, he stomped it because that’s what it thought should happen. He should just scale directly to it.

True tho, his just teir 9 I guess.

Ok so what CM character should I change it to?

I thought gilgamesh scales above the levianthan based on his profile?
1. His 9-B is essentially useless cuz he literally can't lose unless the other guy has H1A Plot Manip or resistance to H1A Plot Manip on the Leviathan's level
2. Gilgamesh draws his power from the Leviathan so he doesn't scale above him, its just that theyre on the same level so he affected him

His 9-B is essentially useless cuz he literally can't lose unless the other guy has H1A Plot Manip or resistance to H1A Plot Manip on the Leviathan's level
I just reasoned it based on keeweed statement above.
Gilgamesh draws his power from the Leviathan so he doesn't scale above him,
Thank you. What if I use maria Ushiromiya her teir 0 key can make the match even I guess.

I feel very soon unwritten will be top 3 most powerful verses on this wiki.

I’ve heard there was a possibility the verse could reach tier 0, but I haven’t heard much about it and I feel that’s just hype. Technically all 2nd place is just a very large tie between all verses with a tier 0 and then first place is twin peaks, so the unwritten would be third place by default.

Edit: Wait, is twin peaks being downgraded?

Edit: Wait, is twin peaks being downgraded?
That's what I've heard. It may get downgraded after Cthulu but I've only heard it from a couple of passing statements just saying its gonna happen so idk the specifics. All I know is that tier 0 is being looked at and after the Cthulu downgrade (if that goes through), they're gonna be the strongest tier 0 on the wiki.

I don't think any character below Tier 0 can take on Gil right now, since he gets his power from the strongest H1A on the site atm.

Vs
Both are 1A
Speed equalize.
Gilgamesh has infinitly high-1A passive win hax…..he solos all the high-1A’s put together let alone a baseline

I don't think any character below Tier 0 can take on Gil right now, since he gets his power from the strongest H1A on the site atm.
Theres like two Gods from his own verse that can, and the Nyar avatars can kind of due to Tier 0 immortality.

Outside that tho everyone dies.

Gilgamesh has infinitly high-1A passive win hax…..he solos all the high-1A’s put together let alone a baseline

Theres like two Gods from his own verse that can, and the Nyar avatars can kind of due to Tier 0 immortality.

Outside that tho everyone dies.

So is there a character that can beat Gil that isn't from his verse or Tier 0?

And my OC ofc!!!

Last edited:
Back