• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Featherine Augustus Aurora VS Shallow Vernal

Both are at their strongest.

M4tpjU6.jpg
d85nWSi.jpg

sigh

anyway, from what I remember, FAA didn't have anything on 1-A level so there's not a single chance she can do anything to Shiro, but FAA has NEP (barring outdated NEP) and Shiro didn't have any feat on affecting NEP people so it's an incon

sigh

anyway, from what I remember, FAA didn't have anything on 1-A level so there's not a single chance she can do anything to Shiro, but FAA has NEP (barring outdated NEP) and Shiro didn't have any feat on affecting NEP people so it's an incon
FA is 1A, isn't she?

Think of this as a lack of knowledge from a new member. I am still unclear with what a poster means when they say, "1A hax." Does it mean that their hax are layered to a certain degree or do they have some hax that is exclusive to 1A?
1-A hax is basically hax that works in 1-A scale, like a character capable of haxing a 1-A being or any character that has 1-A resistance, that means their hax is in 1-A scale, or their existence is in 1-A scale, so their hax is in 1-A scale too logically (you can say it's layers, but it's not exactly layers either)

FAA, on the other hand, didn't have any 1-A hax even though she's 1-A herself because she never demonstrate any hax on 1-A scale from what I heard

1-A hax is basically hax that works in 1-A scale, like a character capable of haxing a 1-A being or any character that has 1-A resistance, that means their hax is in 1-A scale, or their existence is in 1-A scale, so their hax is in 1-A scale too logically (you can say it's layers, but it's not exactly layers either)

FAA, on the other hand, didn't have any 1-A hax even though she's 1-A herself because she never demonstrate any hax on 1-A scale from what I heard
Is it because her Epilogue is 1A that it is given '1-A with Epilogue'? which is her 1-A hax.

Is it because her Epilogue is 1A that it is given '1-A with Epilogue'? which is her 1-A hax.
The Epilogue is an ability that will always stand at the end in all conditions, as such regardless of what ability or how poweful you are, it will always be beyond it, as it's not a ability which can be compared to others, it's beyond all that, this is within the context of the series of course.

So yes to answer the question the Epilogue is 1-A, and "True Form Shiro" which is being used here is the Epilogue itself, and thus 1-A.

The Epilogue is an ability that will always stand at the end in all conditions, as such regardless of what ability or how poweful you are, it will always be beyond it, as it's not a ability which can be compared to others, it's beyond all that, this is within the context of the series of course.

So yes to answer the question the Epilogue is 1-A, and "True Form Shiro" which is being used here is the Epilogue itself, and thus 1-A.
I see, so what's your opinion on this match up?

Faa's NEP is nature type 1 at best if we follow the new standards with the aspect of 2 (can ''exist'' after being conceptually erased), basically possessing the same nature of NEP with the stupid goddess, which isn't nearly enough to stop Epilogue (you would need aspect type 5 narrative-based at the minimum).

Though the Epilogue is 1-A in potency, because it nature is above everything that is below 1-A. It hasn't shown the ability to affect other 1-As who are on the same level as it, because it hasn't shown that it can function without it's nature of being above the target.

It's like 1-A Plot Manipulation that's 1-A because it worked on someone High 1-B.

Though the Epilogue is 1-A in potency, because it nature is above everything that is below 1-A. It hasn't shown the ability to affect other 1-As who are on the same level as it, because it hasn't shown that it can function without it's nature of being above the target.

It's like 1-A Plot Manipulation that's 1-A because it worked on someone High 1-B.
no? without The Epilogue, Shiro won't be 1-A, that's why everything listed under "The Epilogue" is 1-A in potency because The Epilogue itself is what make Shiro 1-A, not the other way around

no? without The Epilogue, Shiro won't be 1-A, that's why everything listed under "The Epilogue" is 1-A in potency because The Epilogue itself is what make Shiro 1-A, not the other way around
?

I said The Epilogue is 1-A, but it gained that tier and works by being above the target, and doesn't have feats of affecting other 1-As. So shouldn't be capable of affecting beings equal to it.

?

I said The Epilogue is 1-A, but it gained that tier and works by being above the target, and doesn't have feats of affecting other 1-As. So shouldn't be capable of affecting beings equal to it.
the thing is Shiro also can end herself, her immortality is the only reason why she still exist even after she delete herself

the thing is Shiro also can end herself, her immortality is the only reason why she still exist even after she delete herself
Does she end herself as in Shiro, who isn't 1-A, or herself as The Epilogue, which is 1-A?

Scan pls.
Eden predicted that “Shallow Vernal might have wanted to bring an end to herself”, but in reality, “even if Kuromueina the power of Epilogue and brought Shallow Vernal to her end, such a thing wouldn’t have happened”.

It is true that Epilogue was “one of the true essences” of the being called Shallow Vernal. However, there is another power that resides in her, a power that can be called absolute.

If one had to name it, it would be “The Last Story”… The being called Shallow Vernal is the end of the story itself, but at the same time, she was also the final story.

Shallow Vernal “will not disappear as long as other stories exist”. She can only end her own story after she has brought all the stories to their ends.

Therefore, there is no magic technique that could kill Shallow Vernal. Shallow Vernal is a phenomenon that can only be ended by the actions of the Shallow Vernal herself…

That’s probably why she had ended so many worlds when she was just born. She instinctively understood that the end of her existence could only come after she brought the end of all worlds…-Chapter 575
So uhh, i have a confession, i remember wrong about Shiro actually end herself, it just that there's nothing in Isekai at Peace verse can truly end Shiro from this scan (yes, that includes the Epilogue is useless too)

Also, go to the Isekai at Peace general discussion thread, it should be explained why The Epilogue is truly 1-A potency

I see but isn't that NEP 1A? So, The Epilogue shouldn't be able to affect it right? Or am I missing something.
Type 1 NEP (nature) doesn't help anything atm. From what I remember, witches have the old type 2 NEP due to existing after being conceptually erased, which would be Nature type 1 and aspect type 2 according to the new standard.
That is pretty much useless since you are only immune to concept hax and still vulnerable to everything else, especially when plot manip in At peace is considered to be superior to type 1 concept manip.

So, nothing really prevents Epilogue from gg-ing

Type 1 NEP (nature) doesn't help anything atm. From what I remember, witches have the old type 2 NEP due to existing after being conceptually erased, which would be Nature type 1 and aspect type 2 according to the new standard.
That is pretty much useless since you are only immune to concept hax and still vulnerable to everything else, especially when plot manip in At peace is considered to be superior to type 1 concept manip.

So, nothing really prevents Epilogue from gg-ing
I think you are gonna need a CRT for that.

what? If it's not up-to-date with the ability then it can't even legitimately be used in threads, I'm being generous here for giving her today's standard ratings
Then update it I guess...? Aca 5 is a mess but its still being used ya know?? Unless the update is made on it, the standards on the profile should be accepted and taken for the discussion. Atleast that's what I understood on how the forum functions.

Back