• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

FE: More Three Houses CRT

Rather simple and short for now til I finish and put together my evidence for the Anankos CRT, so I might as well do something constructive and stan for best girl and boy.

• Edelgard‘s Intelligence Update
Same reason as Byleth as I cover in another CRT. Copy and Paste from Intelligence page on the site. Let’s fix that. Here’s my proposal and we work from there if it is alright. Don’t know whether it is Above Average or Gifted:-
Above Average or Gifted. As a student of Officers Academy, Edelgard is taught the art of warfare by trained professionals and has proven herself to be an accomplished warrior on the battlefield in the ways of weapons, magic and special skills. As the future leader of a nation, she is trained to be a skilled politician and an able leader who can effectively lead armies into battle and governing Adrestia when she finally become the Emperor. Leads the Adrestian Empire and the Black Eagle Strike Force in a 5-year war against the Church of Seiros, Kingdom of Faerghus and the Leicester Alliance. Here is an analysis of her strategic prowess during the course of the game.
Special thanks goes to Icelerate from Reddit for gathering all of Edelgard’s intelligence feats from the game and analysis it. I eventually will do this with the other characters… maybe… possibly…

• Rafail Gem for Jeritza’s Optional Equipment
Rather simple. During the ending of Mercedes and Caspar’s Paralouge during the Post Timeskip on every route except for CF, Jeritza is shown to have in his possession all this time the Rafail Gem before giving it to Mercedes. It won’t be a part of his Standard Equipment because he is never seen using it on battle because of … Plot reasons I suppose but I believe this should qualify as an Optional Equipment since he did own for an extended period of time.

It’s not like I want this to be added so Jeritza can get his revenge on a certain cake loving white haired girl for all the Dark Spikes memes. Absolutely not I swear…

Last edited:
I think a solid Gifted for intelligence is good, but the rest is good as well.

Alrighty, I think I have enough support to implement the change if no one have any complaints. I will make the change when I get in front of a computer because it’s hard to do so on phone for me

I have done the edit and make the changes. These new changes to the site makes the editing process harder than expected.

The thread can be closed

Back