• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Favourite video game(s)?

The Elder Scrolls III Morrowind. There are a lot of games that I enjoy so I haven't decided on my second favorite game, third, fourth, etc.....

Some games that come to mind for those options are Dark Souls (1,2,3), Fallout(1,2,3,New Vegas),TES IV Oblivion, TES II Daggerfall,The Witcher (1,2,3),Demon's Soul's,Bloodborne, Nightcaster, Beyond Good and Evil, Arcanum of steamworks and magick obscura,Azurik: Rise of Perathia, Thief (1,2,Deadly Shadows), Star Wars KOTOR (1 and 2), Jedi Knight ( Outcast and Academy), Star Wars Battlefront (1 and 2),Deadspace (1 and 2), and Ninja Gaiden Black in regards to what I can think of off the top of my head.

Edit: Oh, I almost forgot about Neverwinter Nights, Arx Fatalis,Dark Messiah of Might and Magic, and Dragon's Dogma. Possibly Knights of the Temple: Infernal Crusade.

^ Almost forgot about NGB

It literally took me until recently to figure out how to get out of the town square with the clock tower

I've been trying to get past that since I was 5

When I was five, I didn't even know that there was a save function. I would generally make it to the fat guy at the end of the zeppelin level and die. I would then have to start all over again. When I was nine, I realized this and then I eventually finished the game. Good times...

By far my favorite games that bring back oh so many child hood memories & good times are...

Dragonball Z: Buu's Fury - Naruto: Clash of Ninja 2 - Pokemon: Fire Fed - Simpsons Hit & Run - Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas - Mario 64 - Super Mario Sunshine - And any game from the Batman Arkham Series

Oh yeah, I mentioned the games there were #1 on my list, but I absolutely forgot to mention others that are on the list. I also love the entire Fire Emblem franchise, especially 3, 6, 7, 12 13, 14, and 15. Also the rest of Legend of Zelda, Chrono Trigger, the Donkey Kong Country trilogy, Conker's Bad Fur Day, Paper Mario 1, 2, and 3, Xenoblade Chronicles, Earthbound, Final Fantasy 6 and 7, Super Metroid, Super Mario RPG, Super Mario 3, Super Mario World, Mega Man X, Super Castlevania 4 and so much more.

My favorite video games:

The Walking Dead (Telltale Series), The Last of Us, Evil Within 2, Hearts of Iron 4, Europa Universalis 4, Final Fantasy X, Suikoden 5, Assassin's Creed (Especially Ezio Trilogy), Call of Duty Modern Warfare, Clock Tower, Metal Gear Solid, etc.

Yup, they make point & click game more interesting, not to mention the story.

End of chapter 5 of Walking Dead Season One still haunt me to this very moment.. Poor Lee :(

Ahh yes I remember his lets play, kinda frustating to watch him play at first though, especially when he have to grab hammer from clementine to bash the walker with it, instead he keep kicking the freaking walker. XD

Dat Dot said:
Yup, they make point & click game more interesting, not to mention the story.

End of chapter 5 of Walking Dead Season One still haunt me to this very moment.. Poor Lee :(
S2 Sticks out the most for me

r@petrain is my fav game ever

Hard to choose.....but okay!

Devil may cry 3 and 4, Zone of enders , SRW Z(1 and 2) , Gundam vs gundam nexts plus, Front mission's (all of them except for evolved....why would they do this to my fav series ƒÿ¡ƒÿ¡ƒÿ¡), sd gundam g gen overworld (i can't say for other because i only play overworld)

I'll mention by genre and two games for each genre. All games mentioned are to be considered with their expansions and DLCs as well.

1. Role Playing Games:

Western: TESV Skyrim and The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt(Hon. mention: Fallout: New Vegas, Dragon Age 2)

JRPG: Tales of Berseria and Chrono Trigger(Hon. mention: Final Fantasy XV/VI/VII, Persona 4/5)

CRPG: Divinity: Original Sin 2 and Wasteland 2(Hon. mentions: Pillars of Eternity and Planescape-Torment)

2. Strategy:

Classic: Age of Empires III and Civilisation VI

Turn-based action: XCOM 2 and Final Fantasy Tactics

3. Puzzle:

Classic: Be Trapped and any Hidden Object game

3rd person or 1st person: Marble Arena and Portal 2

4. Adventure:

Action: Tomb Raider and Unchartered 4

Platformer: Inside and Ori and the Blind Forest(Hon. Mentions: Limbo)

Point and Click: The Whispered World and Grim Fandango

5. Shooters:

FPS: Crysis and Shadow Warrior 2(Hon. mentions: Wolfenstein the New Colossus)

TPS: Sniper Elite 3 and Max Payne 3

6. Open World: Red Dead Redemption and GTA San Andreas

7. Stealth: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain and Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory

8. Horror:

Survival(No combat): Alien Isolation(until Xenomorph dies) and Outlast

Action: Evil Within 2 and Resident Evil 4

Psychological: Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice and Silent Hill 2(Hon. Mentions: Doki Doki Literature Club)

9. Non-serious: Dead Rising 3 and Saints' Row 3/4

10. Fighting: Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2 and Injustice 2(Hon. mentions: Killer Instinct)

11. Visual Novel: Clannad and Steins;Gate

12. Trading Card game: Gwent and Magic: the Gathering

13. For multiplayer: PUBG and For Honor(Hon. Mentions: Rainbow 6: Siege, League of Legends, DOTA 2)

14. Sports and Racing: Don't like the genres so I don't play.

15. Hack and Slash: Nier;Automata and Metal Gear: Revengeance

16. Pure Action: DOOM reboot and Bulletstorm

I think that's about it. I shouldn't have missed too many genres. I had to stop anyway cuz its starting to seem like I have no life.

Back