• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Favorite characters for each tier.

Even people with completely different personalities and interests. GL might have one of the most universal appeals of a fictional franchise.

What? I wasn't insulting anyone. I was just saying I've seen people with all sorts of different personalities that are fans of the anime.

I honestly forgot Johan had a profile on this site.

He's easily my favorite 10-B. One of the most interesting villains in manga & anime, right there.

MrKingOfNegativity said:
I honestly forgot Johan had a profile on this site.
He's easily my favorite 10-B. One of the most interesting villains in manga & anime, right there.
Huh, I didn't even know he had a profile. I just put him in because he would obviously be a tier 10.

Now that I think about it, why does he have a profile? I thought human characters or verses with no superpowers weren't allowed to get profile.

Yeah, we have a profile for him. He doesn't ever get used because, y'know, no powers. But we have him.

My favorite 9-Bs we've got are probably Jonah Hex, Roland Deschain and The Joker.

I'm also in the process of bringing one of my favorite 9-B/9-As to the wiki, so he'll be in that list once his profile is done.

10-A: Takumi Aiba. A very likable person all around. Kind, easy going, goofy, has a strong sense of right and wrong. He puts matters in his own hands, but enjoys working in teams and he's not above threatening others to do what's right, a bunch of perverted nerds learned that the hard way.

9-B: Sly Cooper. A great example of a gentlemanly thief. Cool, smooth, rational, quick witted, master of thievery, but ultimately a moral person who doesn't wish to harm innocents.

8-A: Jak. The Jak and Daxter series is the first series I got into with world building, lore, character development and drastic tone shifts. It's not as deep as say, Elder Scrolls, but it doesn't have to be. Jak himself remains a very cool and interesting character, even if be becomes a bit of a knob during the mid point of Jak 3.

5-C: Finn the Human. A very well developed character whose been growing up since the first episode. Seeing him go from an outrageous, rambunctious, outgoing, childish, insecure and violent kid to a calm, collected, intelligent, somewhat introverted, pacifistic, caring and sweet young adult was one wild journey filled with all the uncomfortable stuff in between.

3-C: Beelzemo. Everyone whose watched Tamers can tell you why. A total badass. But he's also super adorable in a way. After all, he may be a luciferic, DOUBLE SHOTGUN TOTING Biker who rides a sentient motorcycle that only bends to his will, but he fights to protect the children he's met and grew to love.

Wait wot.

Oh. Well... He SHOULD be Universal, considering that Chakravartin created the universe, or at least controls all the mantra in it. Meh, I'll change it.

Darkanine said:
9-B: Sly Cooper. A great example of a gentlemanly thief. Cool, smooth, rational, quick witted, master of thievery, but ultimately a moral person who doesn't wish to harm innocents.
I always found "The Murray" to be my favourite, the contrast between his childish nature and superhuman strength along with his macho wrestler/superhero persona was great. Also his development thoughout Sly 2 and 3 was so satisfying.

DMUA, Technically speaking, The likely higher on HA Dio's profile is Basically a conservativev way of saying 2-A. He could've already been at that.

Anyway, I just remembered HunterXHunter existed, Hisoka is probably in mine somewhere depending on his tier.

Back