• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fate Manipulation Question.

Braking

He/Him
So like if a character Has fate manipulation and they are up against a type 4 acausal or someone resistant to fate. would it work if they only do it on themselves? for better understandment here was the thing i was wondering about.

Minor Fate Manipulation (Servants with B-rank Luck or higher can change their fates to evade inevitable outcomes such as having their hearts destroyed by Gáe Bolg)

Don't bump so quickly.

I believe it works fine as long as they aren't trying to affect that person with it.

Don't bump so quickly.

I believe it works fine as long as they aren't trying to affect that person with it.
Sorry for bumping so quickly. also ima wait for more answers just to be sure. thanks for your input though

The other having a resistance wouldn't matter.
That's the same for any self inflicted manipulation.

As said before, not matter if the other have Acausality 4, they are affecting themselve so the resistance of the other part is irrelevant, and because this is something related to Fate then even more so because their things still work against persons with Acausality 4 like Musashi, BB, etc.

Back