• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fatal 5-Way Match: Bill Cipher vs Asriel Dreemurr vs Janemba (Shin Budokai) vs SHuman-Gorath vs Dimentio

BillCipher326 said:
Bill is slow '
Stop it, ignore it, what was he running against children, his speed running changes as the size that it assumes, moreover, even ignored the infinite speed and MFTL + ??
Bill is slow???

Hell no, F that. We all know that Triangle dorito can change his appearances by altering his sizes, which effectively makes him alot faster. And at his max, he either can move at speed of MFTL+ or even completely stopping time itself.

Problem is that he is fighting opponents who are literallly infinitely faster than him. The only thing that outspeed infinite speed is the speed of Omnipresence.

While its true he is not the slowest in all of fiction, he is definitely the slowest out of the 5 characters here.

Not Jim Sterling said:
How? SHuman is pretty much cannot died because he is the ruler of a universe that has beaten death, and anyone who fight him for too long or beat him will become him.
Like I said, I was not 100% sure, as I have no in-depth knowledge of these two characters and I just get the info from their profiles.

Back