• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fatal 5-Way Match: Bill Cipher vs Asriel Dreemurr vs Janemba (Shin Budokai) vs SHuman-Gorath vs Dimentio

Alright, since this is the final one, I'll repost the same thing.

Asriel stomps all

Dimentio is runner up

Then SHuman-Gorath

Then Bill Cipher

All easily take out Beerus.

Asriel, Bill, SHuman, and Dimentio all gang up on the one who can't reality warp. Beerus. Beerus dies easily. SHuman teleports Bill in the chaos dimension BFRing him. Dimentio goes into Super Dimentio and clashes with SHuman. I don't know who wins. But I'd say Dimentio dispatches of SHuman. Asriel transforms into the Hypergon and eats Dimentio erasing him.

You should add Shin Budokai Janemba instead of Beerus, he lacks the... everything to take them down, really.

Anyway, others detailed it but as it goes, Beerus is killed in the crossfire and then, it goes like these documentaries when they show you the food chain.

Bill is taken out by SHuman Gorath, who's easily disposed off by Dimentio, who gets vaporized away by Asriel.

"You should add Shin Budokai Janemba instead of Beerus"

Word. Anyhow, yeah, Asriel and Dimentio make short work of the rest of the combatants, then it comes down to the two and Asriel ultimately triumphs when they're done fighting.

Or it's just a saying? Don't really see why my exact diction in this one instance makes me a thug but whatever I guess

┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

First, thanks :eek:

So now, Bill's the one who's getting shanked by everyone. Janemba and SHuman-Gorath should then fight it out, idk which will be the winner though, I'd probably give it to Janemba, he has the AP to keep up with him but can also regenerate with ease thanks to his low-godly Regenerationn or clone SHuman to fight for him. Dunno how he'll handle SHuman's ability to transfer his energy to whoever beat him though.

Regardless, Janemba or SHuman will need to face Dimentio. Janemba has, once again, greater chance but he's going to need that cloning and Regenerationn to keep up, if he wins, it'll be trough sheer luck and because he basically had his own Dimentio with him, so I'm tempted to give it to Dimentio, even if it'll be hard to deal with that Regenerationn I guess.

Whoever wins will have to face Asriel though, who's easily the strongest of the bunch and handily take this.

TL;DR : Bill dies, weird stuff with SHuman's death hax happens, Dimentio get shanked by Asriel.

EDIT : Also, if Dimentio does not start in his super Dimention state, he gets rekts, probably.

Bill gets stomped because of tiering, Janemba gives it his all to off SHuman and then becomes SHuman, assuming SHuman doesn't win. Dimentio congratulates the winner and proceeds to murk them. Dimentio walks away thinking he's won and gets hit by Asriel's Star Blazing.

Bill don't lose to SHuman.

Bill is virtual omnipotent in base form, SHuman for this need his dimension, and SHuman already get stomped in his own dimension.

The answer of this post I will not talk, but do not think Bill miss for SHuman.

Also because Bill will be like an turtle idiot waiting SHuman teleports it.

Bill is the character with the lower tier so far, everyone else is either a 2-C or higher.

Even if he's not teleported away, he's certainly not pulling a win against SHuman or Janemba, let alone Dimentio or Asriel.

BillCipher326 said:
Bill don't lose to SHuman.
Bill is virtual omnipotent in base form, SHuman for this need his dimension, and SHuman already get stomped in his own dimension.

The answer of this post I will not talk, but do not think Bill miss for SHuman.

Also because Bill will be like an turtle idiot waiting SHuman teleports it.
As much as I hate to say this but SHuman beats Bill. SHuman fought more powerful foes, Bill fought some old man and his 2 nephews. Bill is basically one of a kind in his own verse, while SHuman fought Doctor Strange who is like Bill. I actually think Bill beats Janemba, because someone told me that Bill solos DBZ or something.

BillCipher326 said:
Vs Battles standard assumptions dictates the strongest version of the character is used if not specified.

Hyper Anon said:
I actually think Bill beats Janemba, because someone told me that Bill solos DBZ or something.
A fallacious argument. Crafting an argument based on another's opinion that may or may not address the advantages either character holds.

This version of Janemba is non-canon to DB on a whole as well.

TheMightyRegulator said:
BillCipher326 said:
Vs Battles standard assumptions dictates the strongest version of the character is used if not specified.

I actually think Bill beats Janemba, because someone told me that Bill solos DBZ or something.
"A fallacious argument. Crafting an argument based on another's opinion that may or may not address the advantages either character holds.

This version of Janemba is non-canon to DB on a whole as well."

Well in that case I geuss Janemba wins. So that means Bill technically doesn't solo DBZ since this Janemba beats him. I liked it when Beerus was here, not that Bill is now the underdog, I just think it would be good to have an underdog that gets thrown around, now Bill is to powerful to be the underdog.

SHuman fought more powerful foes, Bill fought some old man and his 2 nephews.

In fact Bill withstood punches of Shacktron. If you do not know, the power base of Shacktron is the inter-dimensional portal of Ford, who was on, and you know what? That portal connects simultaneously to all infinite universes (via a cryptogram of Gideon Rises), in other words, Shacktron has a base power of a portal who was connected to infinite universes.

BillCipher326 said:
SHuman fought more powerful foes, Bill fought some old man and his 2 nephews.
In fact Bill withstood punches of Shacktron. If you do not know, the power base of Shacktron is the inter-dimensional portal of Ford, who was on, and you know what? That portal connects simultaneously to all infinite universes (via a cryptogram of Gideon Rises), in other words, Shacktron has a base power of a portal who was connected to infinite universes.
The house was made out of a shack. So the Shacktron has "Infinite power" tell me more about Bill's Complex Multiverse Durability. Also just for the record Bill doesn't win the battle, just saying. So we are beating a dead horse.

That's not what I meant, just wanted to show that it was not weak.

Moreover, in fiction there are wooden weapons piercing steel ... Is not it?

BillCipher326 said:
That's not what I meant, just wanted to show that it was not weak.
Moreover, in fiction there are wooden weapons piercing steel ... Is not it?
I get it. But still your points don't really make a lot of sense. I'm not sure about how Janemba will kill him, but SHuman will just teleport him into chaos dimension and warp him into shards, Dimentio will blow up the fourth dimension, Asriel will eat Bill with Hypergon. Well Bill won't "die" but he'll get incapicated and BFRed forever.

I wanted an ADM answer me about this question of Shacktron have power base in Multiversal.

One example was an armor of Tony Stark that was the core of his power with a star, and was told that if he let loose his power he would be star-buster... Just for comparison.

BillCipher326 said:
I wanted an ADM answer me about this question of Shacktron have power base in Multiversal.
One example was an armor of Tony Stark that was the core of his power with a star, and was told that if he let loose his power he would be star-buster... Just for comparison.
Hey listen, try to talk about the other characters and Bill just so I know you know all the characters.

Not sure about Janemba(don't ask me)

So you can talk to me about SHuman, Dimentio, or Asriel.

Asriel definitely comes in at first. He is the only 2-A AFAIK who is fighting, and since speed isn't equalized, he's going to hand the others their ass via Angel of Death

Second is probably Dimentio, since he is 2-B, although he's at a loss speed wise.

Third, SHuman Gorgoth. 2-C and Omniprescence.

Fourth, Janemba, since he is 2-C and Nigh Omnipresent

Coming in dead last unfortunately, is Bill Cipher, since he is only at Low 2-C.

Wingding341 said:
Asriel stomps all.
Not really. SHuman and Dimentio's dimension hax should be enough to give them a close fight, Bill has reality warping and space hax capable of destroying everything in the Universe, Janemba's universe hax also helps. So yeah. As of Beerus who used to be one of the combatants insted of Janemba, I have nothing to say about Beerus. Beerus was royally screwed. No wonder he was swapped with Janemba.

I'm pretty sure that Asriel's hax is greater in power than anyone here, only Dimentio come close to him, and Asriel is still a tier above.

Asriel's only true fight was against the incarnation of plot armor, so it's hard to gauge him, but even the other guys teaming up wouldn't do much to him, especially if he decide to just goes all angel of death or something.

Fllflourine said:
Do any of them have a defense against Angel of Death?
Unless you are in Tier 1, nope.

Asriel is casually above all these 4 characters.

Im pretty sure Asriel Normal form and Angel of Death form should take this easily, since his Normal Form already massively dwarf a Tier 2-A character (God Flowey) by literally an infinite amount, and his Angel of Death form in turn, also dwarf his normal form by an immense immeasurable amount.

Heck, people thought that Asriel Angel of Death form is ridiculously powerful that at some point, Asriel was upgraded to Tier 1 for a short while

Bill (HE GOT DOWNGRADED AHHH) is the first one who dies, since his Universal+ durability isnt gonna withstand attacks that literally wipes out hundreds of Universes lol and also, he has the lowest speed in the thread

SHuman-Gorath (I assume is the 2-C version) will easily dispatch Bill, since Bill's durability is only a Universe+ level while SHuman is Multi-Universal. He has the speed advantage lol

Im not sure who is stronger, either Janemba or SHuman. SHuman has the speed advantage while Janemba has more haxes than him. It can go either way IMO

Both gets stomp by Dimentio, who literally can destroy Multiverses lol

And Dimentio gets infinitely rofl stomp by a powerful goat child who is also a God of Hyperdeath AND an Angel of Death.

Nuff said

Im not sure who is stronger, either Janemba or SHuman. SHuman has the speed advantage while Janemba has more haxes than him. It can go either way IMO
How? SHuman is pretty much cannot died because he is the ruler of a universe that has beaten death, and anyone who fight him for too long or beat him will become him.

Bill is slow '

Stop it, ignore it, what was he running against children, his speed running changes as the size that it assumes, moreover, even ignored the infinite speed and MFTL + ??

MFTL+ travel speed

And really any time stopper technically has infinite speed in time stop, however he would have to stop time first...

He has never shown actually moves, moreover before running after the kids he says see you very soon, he delayed on purpose.

And he controls his form at will, that is, its speed also changes, moreover been shown to have much higher speed than athletics in WMD 1 when he turns a spotlight on Dipper.

Back