• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fastest MFTL+ character on the wiki

Doesn't that only get septillions FTL? I remember a Saint Seiya calc in that range.

Doesn't that only get septillions FTL? I remember a Saint Seiya calc in that range.
Cosmic inflation Theory by Alan Guth, the original proposer, doesn't support the idea of such a small distance in that time period. His theory falls apart with such a small inflation period.

Superman is slow compared to the Flash's and Lucifer's calc was mostly made for fun according to Matt and I'm not sure if that's 100% legit, but he should logically be very high up regardless. But Invisible Dragon so far looks like they're taking the cake.

Tbh I kinda thought Flash would have the largest countable speed feat but nope

Well, he does eventually accelerate to infinite and later to Immeasurable in Wally's case.

Back