• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fancy Pants Upgrades

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Apparently, someone beat me to making a Fancy Pants profile... however, it lacks the calculations.

This blog here shows feats of Fancy Pants going up to Building level. Also, he should get Statistics Amplification via ice cream which boosts his stats up permanently to 4 times when it is maximized and he has eaten enough.

I'm not sure for some calcs (especially a volcano one, I'll let other users think about it), but I think those others and a new ability seems fine.

Though maybe you would put them on a blog here in VS Battles Wiki (with Soupy's credit).

Last edited:
Hmm if the math is accepted then sure, tier 8 is fine.
Not sure if it’s 8-C or High 8-C but either is good.

So yeah, I made a sandbox draft for putting Soupy's calculations on a blog, but I just need original video links he used before I would release them.

Last edited:
Hmm if the math is accepted then sure, tier 8 is fine.
Not sure if it’s 8-C or High 8-C but either is good.
That would depend on if fragmentation or violent fragmentation is accepted for the block breaking, frag (Which I personally believe is more accurate) would put him at 8-C+, while violent frag would be 8-B

As for the volcano feat, while it is above his other feats by a significant margin, it also happens towards the end of the game while the rest of his feats are closer to the early game, so you could potentially explain it as FPM having grown stronger over the course of the game

Well, FPM should get a resistance to Heat, since he was capable of traversing the inside of a volcano for extended periods of time, he has other displays of stat amping such as charging his attacks to hit harder and gaining access to stronger combo attacks through landing multiple hits, his pen can absorb ink from beings made of ink through physical strikes, and he's got some limited amount of toon force through being able to physically see (And talk iirc) despite lacking eyes and a mouth

He should also get Type 4 Immortality via being able to come back from dying, which despite being an extremely common game mechanic, is acknowledged in-game as a thing he does (Finding scans for the series is the worst, and I don't know how to post images on the new forum, so give me a minute to get the scan for this)

Welp, I've thinking about if we can put more characters from the verse on the wiki, for example, umm Idk, Cutie Pants Girl, The final boss of SPFA (the one that seems to be an ink humanoid), the inkys, the angry penguin (The boss of the world 1) among others

Also as my calculations were accepted, I applied them to the Fancy Pants profile, upgrading him to tier 8
You may also want to include the 4x amp from the upgrades for the tiering, so he'd be High 8-C via upgrades

Also, as for the volcano feat, should that be included as well as a possibly rating? Its kinda vague if Fancy was in it or not given you can move freely after defeating it.

Well, I guess yeah, it could be put as "possibly" for the volcano feat.
For upgrades I don't know if it could be included on a key, like "Base | With Maximum Upgrades" or just simply "up to Large Building level with maximum upgrades"

THIS ACTUALLY EXISTS? I'm happy!

Shouldn't the speed be higher? Fancy Pants Man reacts to pistol shots from the rat enemies in the first game on the very least. Acually, the shots are incredibly slow for FPM.

THIS ACTUALLY EXISTS? I'm happy!

Shouldn't the speed be higher? Fancy Pants Man reacts to pistol shots from the rat enemies in the first game on the very least. Acually, the shots are incredibly slow for FPM.
The problem is that it's unknown which is the model of the gun that these rats enemies use, but I guess it could be listened as something like "Superhuman, likely higher (Can dodge bullets from unknown guns model)

Even with the slowest, flintlock-based pistols (Which for sure those aren't, they are certainly modern ones from the design), it'd ramp him to the Subsonics rather easil, if not significantly higher as he is many times faster.

I say it's safe to consider him "At least Subsonic", being potentially way higher.

Back