• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Faith:the unholy trinity Crt:Michael profile

needs to fix the formatting first the ability wasn't that bad. but i believe self-sustenance should go. and just say in the stamina that said possessed person survived this long without food and was mauling things even then

needs to fix the formatting first the ability wasn't that bad. but i believe self-sustenance should go. and just say in the stamina that said possessed person survived this long without food and was mauling things even then
and,how do i fix the formating?

your.entire.format.is.broken.follow.this.next.time

your.entire.format.is.broken.follow.this.next.time
chat,am i cooked?

I'm working on fixing this.

There's too many minute errors that result in a total mess. I don't mean to be rude in pointing these out, but rather hope that doing so will help you out in making other profiles. I'll list some.

• You must spell check your profiles. This was rife with errors, ranging from "deers" to "lethaly" and beyond. It's a simple fix, goes a long way.
  • Similarly, grammar is important. Names should be capitalized (john ward should be John Ward), spaces should come after punctuation, some words were capitalized when they shouldn't be (like "Street Level" should be "Street level"). A weird followup to that last one is that "SuperHuman" should be "Superhuman".
  • Your source code formatting needed desperate TLC, as it was broken in almost every spot. I assume you made this in visual editor? Significant edits like this should only be done in source editor, as otherwise something as simple as bolding words will lead to a horrifically mangled page. I've fixed other issues, such as your headers.
  • You skipped the "Gender" section entirely.
  • Your "Durability" section just said "Same as AP", as did Striking Strength- the latter makes sense, but you need an actual durability feat.
  • Your Standard Tactics section is more or less vestigial, as it doesn't explain any tactics. If Michael doesn't have any notable tactics beyond just trying to kill his enemies, then it should be removed (as the section is optional). Your Weaknesses section should explain how Michael is disadvantaged by holy items.
  • The Note is more appropriate for the verse page, than each character's profile.
The major changes I made can be found here, and deal with fixing up the above errors where I found them. I also resized the image to an appropriate image for profiles (that being 400px).

i believe there isn't much durability feat for Michael.
he's still human just strong enough cause of possession.
unless we go with Newton's 3rd law cause even though he mauled or killed humans and deer his arms mouth and fingers do not look damaged and is really sharp in the cutscene of him eating one whom he is heavily disfigured and barely recognizable as human or deer

There's too many minute errors that result in a total mess. I don't mean to be rude in pointing these out, but rather hope that doing so will help you out in making other profiles. I'll list some.

• You must spell check your profiles. This was rife with errors, ranging from "deers" to "lethaly" and beyond. It's a simple fix, goes a long way.
  • Similarly, grammar is important. Names should be capitalized (john ward should be John Ward), spaces should come after punctuation, some words were capitalized when they shouldn't be (like "Street Level" should be "Street level"). A weird followup to that last one is that "SuperHuman" should be "Superhuman".
  • Your source code formatting needed desperate TLC, as it was broken in almost every spot. I assume you made this in visual editor? Significant edits like this should only be done in source editor, as otherwise something as simple as bolding words will lead to a horrifically mangled page. I've fixed other issues, such as your headers.
  • You skipped the "Gender" section entirely.
  • Your "Durability" section just said "Same as AP", as did Striking Strength- the latter makes sense, but you need an actual durability feat.
  • Your Standard Tactics section is more or less vestigial, as it doesn't explain any tactics. If Michael doesn't have any notable tactics beyond just trying to kill his enemies, then it should be removed (as the section is optional). Your Weaknesses section should explain how Michael is disadvantaged by holy items.
  • The Note is more appropriate for the verse page, than each character's profile.
The major changes I made can be found here, and deal with fixing up the above errors where I found them. I also resized the image to an appropriate image for profiles (that being 400px).
uh,sorry for bothering you,again,but what is TCL?

oh,and on the topic of michael dura,the only dura feat i can remeber of is him surviving a shot of John rifle (said rifle being capable of one shotting father Garcia,Amy and a random deer)
and thats probaly an stamina feat.

oh,and i just noticed that michael don't have any value listed on his profile,is adding value to profiles neccesary or no?

uh,sorry for bothering you,again,but what is TCL?
TLC = tender loving care

oh,and on the topic of michael dura,the only dura feat i can remeber of is him surviving a shot of John rifle (said rifle being capable of one shotting father Garcia,Amy and a random deer)
and thats probaly an stamina feat.
I wanted to bring this up- overpowering a deer is only a 10-A feat. Surviving a gunshot can also definitely be done short of being 9-C, as well. I'd change the tier to "At least 10-A, possibly higher".

oh,and i just noticed that michael don't have any value listed on his profile,is adding value to profiles neccesary or no?
What do you mean?

I wanted to bring this up- overpowering a deer is only a 10-A feat. Surviving a gunshot can also definitely be done short of being 9-C, as well. I'd change the tier to "At least 10-A, possibly higher".
iirc the deer here in one of the ending can stand up on 2 hind legs and attack you and kill you. and one deer kinda totaled his running car which caused him to crash and crawl out dying though we didn't really see how the crash happened

edit: nvm I rechecked his car crashed into the tree cause of the deer

TLC = tender loving care

What do you mean?
1:i see
2:i'd say something like "At least 10-A,Likely 9-C",but possibly higher seems fine too.
3:shouldn't he have like,an value on his profile like "scales to 69420 hyperjoules" or something like that or that isn't neccesary?

If he's scaling to the deer, it isn't necessary, no.

Try to adhere to what I've said above, and reference the Standard Format for Character Profiles if you're unsure.

ok boss,also,would this be 9-B?

Yep, shattering a wooden door can be referenced on the References for Common Feats page, under "Destroying a Door". Wooden door fragmentation is 9-B.

Yep, shattering a wooden door can be referenced on the References for Common Feats page, under "Destroying a Door". Wooden door fragmentation is 9-B.
boys,9-B faith is real.
also,would the wooden plank count to something or nah?

yoy,stupid question.
would more important characters like Malphas,Gary upscale from jeffrey destroying the door?

I don't know who they are.

I don't know who they are.
oh,right.so,uh
Gary is like,one of the very evil guys on the game.(and he is also astaroth,and he is the leader of the eternal order of the second death)
and malphas is the "unholy spirit" part of the unholy trinity.
so yeah,they are big deals on their verse.
so,would the upscale from jeffrey,or no?

oh,
would this be below average human speed?
also,would jeffrey have stealth mastery for this or no?

the guy managed to dissapear from the room he was when you enter in there with the cop.

oh,right.so,uh
Gary is like,one of the very evil guys on the game.(and he is also astaroth,and he is the leader of the eternal order of the second death)
and malphas is the "unholy spirit" part of the unholy trinity.
so yeah,they are big deals on their verse.
so,would the upscale from jeffrey,or no?
Do they have feats suggesting they're stronger than Jeffrey (who I assume is the fellow who destroyed the door)?

Do they have feats suggesting they're stronger than Jeffrey (who I assume is the fellow who destroyed the door)?
dude know,what,lets drop the should more important guys scale to jeffrey thing,since its kinda wacky,and i don't have enough brain proccesing power to do this.
also,if an character is an fusion of 3 others,do i add the fused form to all of the 3 guys,or just make one profile for the fused one?

making a profile for malphas,really hoping market plier have skill isse and dies to malphas attacks so i can put 9-C in his profile.

Back