• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy tail jellal vs laxus

Davidsteel1 said:
Dude I don't know if ur intentionally picking and choosing what happened. Jellal throws the first move, Acnologia begins to dodge, as soon as he stops moving Jellal is beside him suggesting that he had already been moving b4 that moment, Jellal launches an attack and still misses.
And secondly; I don't have any reading comprehension? Honestly that's so childish it really doesn't deserve a response. The boats ahead of Acnologia, Jellal hops off looks straight forward and then charges, every panel save 1 show Jellal charging from the front; ur actively selecting ur evidence whilst ignoring the circumstances surrounding said evidence- Jellal charges from the front then suddenly he's coming from the back and gain landing a blow from the left? http://m.*************/manga/fairy_tail/v38/c534/3.html

http://m.*************/manga/fairy_tail/v38/c534/4.html How is this anything less than an artistic inconsistency?
Acno has already done dodging the attack from that point on hence its all fair game. also he didn't miss, you can clearly see Acno being sent flyign away.

what? why dont you read again. Jellal was in front theres no denying that, but he went past Acnologia to get behind him.then went in front again. this aint a subject of debate tbh, its shown via meteor's trail that he was indeed behind acno. also how is my arguement become false when NOTHING in the panel contradicts what im saying, on the other hand your arguement is easily contradicted by the path of meteor, but you discredit that with "art inconsistency" the manga is the canon material and should be priority than what your opinion is.

Acnolgoia is still in the same position (his head) while absorbing as when he got hit and again Laxus fight a much more powerful version and proof of that is Laxus isn't attacking alone yet their attacks do nothing unless you wanna go with Jellal >7 dragon slayers.

Anyway, I have nothing to discus with you anymore if you vote for Jellal cause you think he is stronger that's your thing.

WilliamShadow said:
Acnolgoia is still in the same position (his head) while absorbing as when he got hit and again Laxus fight a much more powerful version and proof of that is Laxus isn't attacking alone yet their attacks do nothing unless you wanna go with Jellal >7 dragon slayers.
Anyway, I have nothing to discus with you anymore if you vote for Jellal cause you think he is stronger that's your thing.
i think the problem is that you're assuming that Jellal's path at the top panel is in a consistent spiral hence you're believing that the next panel is "art inconsistency". i don't see why he can't simply change his pathing and appear the same way as the next panel after that.

http://www.***********.net/fairy-tail/534/3

im not denying that Acno's ALOT stronger right now. He's had a MASSIVE AMOUNTS of MP after devouring RoT but that doesn't necessarily mean he has better reflex than before MP doesn't relate to reflex. just look at Zeref he had the strongest power up in the verse he had "INFINITE MAGIC POWER" and his reflexive feats is the same.

last time I didn't say it's art inconsistency you need to read my post after David said its art inconsistency.

For his reactions as I said it depends on human or dragon form because having a massive body is already slowing down your reactions plus the fact Jellal is very small in confront to him.

When I said he fights a much stronger Acnologia I was talking about Acnologia tanking their attacks is much easier than back then with Jellal who anyway did nothing relevant cause that attack here it looks like he "pushed" him was not a spell but Jellal physically (engulped with magic) rushing towards Acnologia in air making it easier, but again there is no showing of Acnologia being pushed because the angolation of attack would of caused him at least falling down and yet he didn't move an inch which again is irrelevant cause he did no damage at all and we don't know how would Acnolgoia react on Laxus's attack as he is much stronger now and can tank attacks of al dragon slayers like nothing. So yeah the feats with Acnologia show no AP diffrence for the two and important thing is Laxus always has abilty to become intangible giving him upper hand in dodgin Jellal's attacks which is why I gave my vote for him and that's all i have to tell you for this worthless discusion.

Sorry forgot to give my reasons last time, I'm new here. Anyway, I'd vote Jellal, reasons: - More diverse, more durable ( oneshot a Spriggan, fought August then Acnologia, who are both top tiers ), faster ( probably fastest in the series now with his new feats ), wider range, gave a better fight against Acnologia than Laxus did, more intelligent, cunning and manipulative,..etc... - Laxus only seems to have the brute strength advantage, which doesn't mean much considering how wide Jellal's spell's area of effect is and how flexible Meteor is. Laxus is still one of tbe top tiers in FT and is a very formidable fighter though, so I'd give it to Jellal high diff

Back