• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy tail jellal vs laxus

Future rogue used a mind controlling spell on dragons but he stated he couldn't do it on Acnologia so practically Acnologia has immunity to mind control.

His meteor is the name of the state he goes into to use his speed.

Laxus' lightning body is only used for travel speed so therefore he can't attack jellal.

@first thing: name of the spell doesn't not necessary have anything to do with his speed. Second: travel speed? He can move at speed of lighting and attack with speed of lighting pretty simple since we already proved that's true.

Third:even if he did move at the speed of meteor it wouldn't make a lot of difference since that could as well be the lowest possible speed which is not as impresive as you think.

read chapter 534 and 528. clear winner. its confirmed that Acno doesn't **** around when dragonslayers are involved.

Laxus has litteraly 0 chance of doing anything in this match(he aint toching him with his speed/reaction, barrier, and durability). Jellal beats him in almost all the stat

Speed/Reaction: blitzed Acnologia, dodged a point blank roar, and got in front of acno from behind as acno was chasing after the ship(which means Jellal moved faster than Acno's flight)

Durability: was fine after getting squished by DRAGON FORM acno. bare in mind how HUMAN acno easily killed Alive God Serena with his mere physical strength and you know the difference in physical strength between human form and dragon form when Irene casually broke all of erza's body with his casual swipe

then we have his barrier that's able to negate an attack from Acno who's targetting a dragonslayer.

Stamina: fought August then Acno then still have the energy to fight Dragon Acno 1 more time. Alot better than Laxus who went bed rest after just fighting Wahl and Hades(has no heart and devil eyes) who's power was still around tenrou arc level which is utter shit considering how strong post-skip chars are(post skip Max became as strong as tenrou Natsu)

Attack Power: was sending Human Acnologia flying away with his casual spells. bear in mind that to move person you need to have force stronger than his frictional force, and we know how stupidly physically strong Acno is. Laxus' best attack power feat was the one with Ajeel, and thats pretty shit considering Ajeel got taken down by a freaking lisanna and elfman

Jellal wins medium difficult

Jellal was defeated by August... but shortly after he gave a good battle to Acnologia ^^

Appledge said:

Jellal was defeated by August... but shortly after he gave a good battle to Acnologia ^^
i can't use certain words so I will just say Jellal only dodged his attack once and got caught after it so no battle at all. And that is not an agument.

Could people please stop saying Jellal wins from his "battle" with Acnologia that was such a huge pis that even Acnoloiga decided to leave the manga.

WilliamShadow said:
Appledge said:

i can't use certain words so I will just say Jellal only dodged his attack once and got caught after it so no battle at all. And that is not an agument.
Could people please stop saying Jellal wins from his "battle" with Acnologia that was such a huge pis that even Acnoloiga decided to leave the manga.
he reacted to acno multiple times. dodged a point blank roar, reacted using his barrier to shield against acno's attack.

rofl, your reasoning is alot more bullshit. PiS? you can't think of any factual counterarguement so you'll rely on PiS? you know your arguement is ****** up the moment when the feats your calling PiS is consistent in multiple occassions(he blitzed/reacted on acno in their 1st fight and was consisten as he blitzed and reacted on acno in their 2nd fight).

Acnologia oneshotted GS lets call it PiS, Natsu oneshotted Neinhart lets call it PiS, Laxus defeated Wahl lets call it PiS. etc.... again bullshit arguements for people who can't refute with logical facts.

Jella never had head on battle with acno tho , he only caught him off guard then kept the the momentum and threw everything he have on him but it did nothing to him

Also even the sky ship can push Acno back lol

@Umtotaku There a lot of PIS in the series such as Base defeating FH zeref with one attack without explanation whatsoever after he was completely out matched in the chapter before that so that PIS

@Willian as for you bad writing =\= PIS all the time , 90% of FT is bad writing for that matter

ZERO7772 said:
Jella never had head on battle with acno tho , he only caught him off guard then kept the the momentum and threw everything he have on him but it did nothing to him
Also jella even the sky ship can push Acno back lol

@Umtotaku There a lot of PIS in the series such as Base defeating FH zeref with one attack without explanation whatsoever after he was completely out matched in the chapter before that so that PIS

@Willian as for you bad writing =\= PIS all the time
what? you're telling me acno was caught off guard and yet we see him actually dodging jellal's blasts which means at that moment he's aware of the fight hence he's not "caught off guard". Acno was freaking roaring at Jellal which he dodged(this moment means he's not off guard). the fact that he's able to move in front of Acno when he's at his back while Acno was chasing after Christina means he moved faster than Acno's flight speed(and this feat doesn't care if Acno's on guard or not because he's at the middle of chasing the ship with his flight speed)

how is sky ship pushing acno a bad thing? its a fact that the sky ship moves hella fast when it was bating acnologia. with speed around Acnologia and size even bigger than acnologia you'd have hella amount of Force, and force is what you need to exert to push.

It's due to Jella speed which i think we all agree it's god tier in FT verser and the momentum Jella had , i was talking about the AP wise which he never hurt Acno

No one said it's bad thing it just meant pushing acno isn't THAT much of feat

ZERO7772 said:
It's due to Jella speed which i think we all agree it's god tier in FT verser and the momentum Jella had , i was talking about the AP wise which he never hurt Acno
No one said it's bad thing it just meant pushing acno isn't THAT much of feat
he can't hurt acno because Acno's immune to magical attacks, but we know that theres tons of force behind his attacks because its able to send Acno flying away.

why isn't "that" much of a feat? how is being pushed by something bigger than acno and moving as fast as acno not "that" much of a feat?

also how can it be PiS when Jellal's consistent with the feat when he blitzed/dodged his attacks?(1st fight & 2nd fight) when he sent acno flyign away with a spell how can it be PiS when it doesn't actually affect the plot? regardless whether he sent Acno flying with the blast or Acno doesn't move from the attack, it wont change anything in the Plot, they're all still screwed and needs assistance from BP. hence how can it be considered "PLOT induced stupidy"?

What your point ? i am saying Acno isn't some mountain that no one can push so argubly anyone as strong as jellla should be able to do the same and it doesn't mean much

^I don't know what your problem with the PIS , i never said jellal dogging acno was PIS , i actually think he's the fastest character in the series

ZERO7772 said:
What your point ? i am saying Acno isn't some mountain that no one can push so argubly anyone as strong as jellla should be able to do the same and it doesn't mean much
^I don't know what your problem with the PIS , i never said jellal dogging acno was PIS , i actually think he's the fastest character in the series
frictional force is relative to the person's physical strength. to push an object you need to overcome the frictional force of that object. same thing why Gildarts was hella impressed at Natsu in Tenrou arc because Natsu's secret art pushed him back.

Jellal pushed Acno with Kyuuraishin(a magic spell) not his physical strength which i think you're implying because your calling that feat "it doesn't mean much"(considering Jellal isn't that strong physically, but is strong with spell). also obviously people as strong as Jellal could replicate that feat which irene did, but problem is theres hardly a handful of people around Irene's level who's top 2 or 1 of all the spriggans, and people like Laxus who's part of this debate doesn't belong in that club, i don't even think he belongs to the Living God Serena level club.

you're calling the fight PiS and i showed you why its not.

Jellal stomps.

He blitzed Dragon Acnologia whilst the whole group of Dragon Slayers were all weaker than Human Acno's single finger.

He also pushed backed Dragon Acno whilst Laxus couldn't even get close to him

ShadowSoul123 said:
Jellal stomps.

He blitzed Dragon Acnologia whilst the whole group of Dragon Slayers were all weaker than Human Acno's single finger.

Blitzes Acnologia only because of his body size limits his reaction to something much smaller. Jellal had his bones almost crashed while he was in Acnologia's grip so he has no Durabilty advantage also because this Acnologia is far stronger than before (when attacked by Jellal)because he absorbed ravines of time and is so powerful he had to separate body and mind...

ZERO7772 said:
This is 7 votes for Jelly-boi
I don't know if this type of battles are added thou...

Not to mention people here voted with reasoning he blitzed Acnolgoia so he wins instead of looking at their abilities -.-

Matches from the same verse can be added. Though your "not to mention" part is worth looking over the thread for.

^umotaku's vote was saying that Jellal is much faster then Laxus before the revision where ft got mhs+ thing and he was also saying how Jellal has greater stamina which is absolutely wrong.

Shadow souls vote for some reason is counted twice.

Vergil's vote was "Jellal was always stronger than Laxus from the begging of the series" so yeah beautiful reasoning but not vote worth nor it's true that Jellal was ever considered stronger.

Appledge says: Jellal wins mid difficulty (reasoning got defeated by August but later had a good fight with Acnologia)

Juuhachigo says Jellal wins high difficulty (without any reasoning)

So,how many votes Jellal has again?

Seven votes

Most of them were arguing but eventually left the thread but you are still stuck here because you are salty Jella took Erza from you xD

Anyway you right to certain extent the voting is lacking

He took my waifu how rude!

And I know right? Some votes are not only without motivation or even with wrong explanations,but you even counted shadow's vote twice lol.

WilliamShadow said:
ShadowSoul123 said:
Jellal stomps.

Blitzes Acnologia only because of his body size limits his reaction to something much smaller. Jellal had his bones almost crashed while he was in Acnologia's grip so he has no Durabilty advantage also because this Acnologia is far stronger than before (when attacked by Jellal)because he absorbed ravines of time and is so powerful he had to separate body and mind...
fail reasoning is fail. Jellal blitzed Acno twice one was when Acno's at his Dragon form other is when he's in human form, so your body size bullshit means shitr.

Jellal survived being crushed by Acno's physical is alot better then ANYTHING LAXUS HAS EVER SHOWN TO TANK. you're forgetting how Acno casually killed God Serena with his physicals, and that was Acno in HUMAN FORM against Jellal Acno was at his DRAGON FORM. Dragon form and Human form's physical strength are miles different just look at how Irene in dragon form casuall broke all of erza's bone with a casual hand swipe.

also Laxus doesn't have a stamina feat even on par with Jellal fighting 3 god tier characters in a row(August human acno, dragon acno) Laxus was bedridden after a consecutive fight against a Mid tier and a trash tier(Wahl, and pre-preskip Hades with no devil heart and eyes)

also you're not addressing the lightyears of difference in speed between these 2. Jellal OUTSPEED Dragon Acno's flight speed when he cut in front of Acno from behind as Acno was at the middle of chasing the ship.

how does an increase in MP excuse a buffed up laxus' not able to hit Acno like how Jellal did? higher MP doesn't magically increase your reaction time. just look at Zeref he's recieved infinite amounts of MP and his reflex is basically the same as before base Natsu was connecting with his punches mulltiple times like before.

@Umo dude the only person with "fail reasoning" here is u. U keep mentioning how Jellal blitz Acnologia while leaving out key context:

1) in regards to Acnologia's human form; Jellal never "blitz" him what ur calling a blitz was Jellal getting in close when Acnologia was distracted- this is what happened; Jellal shows up, he launches an attack at Acnologia, while Acnologia is dodging Jellal then rushes forward and attacks immediately Acnologia stops moving (and even then he didn't land a direct blow)

2) in regards to "outpacing Acnologia's flying speed" the info u give is completely misleading- u say that Jellal passes Acnologia and cuts him off when in reality Jellal was already ahead of him- Acnologia is chasing the boat (which is obviously ahead of him) Jellal hops off and flies towards Acnologia. That's what happens, the only issue here is that the art is inconsistent and it makes it seem as if Jellal is coming from behind in a single panel, all the other panels make it abundantly clear he's coming from the front

@Davidsteel1

1) Jellal didn't hide behind a tree and went for a surprise cheap shot attack or something. the fight started both are aware of it. Jellal didnt went behind the back, he went upfront. Acno was already done dodging the attacks before Jellal hit him also same can be said with Laxus. Acnologia was dealing with the other DS before Laxus(buffed up by wendy) tried to attack, but got fingered.

2) you lack reading comprehension then. Jellal was in front got out of the boat then went behind acno before getting in front again. seriously this aint even a subject of debate, you can clearly see that path jellal took and you can clearly see with your eyes that he came from behind

^Acnologia(absorbed ravines of time) vs dragon slayers >>> Acnologia vs Jellal.

2. He didn't come from behind but from Acnologia's right side as the moment of impact shows as well.

For stamina Laxus fought 2 opponents his lvl in a state described as "how in the world are you still alive"

Jellal didn't fight human Acnologia since he just launched one attack and that's all and for dragon form he just rushed towards Acnologia and then run away once after what he got caught whil Laxus had a true legit fight twice and is now fighting a much stronger Acnologia as well.

He never out speed Acnologia since Acnologia was rushing towards him and he just moved on his right and attacked Acnologia.

Human Acnologia can react easier than in his dragon form for sheer size.

Dude I don't know if ur intentionally picking and choosing what happened. Jellal throws the first move, Acnologia begins to dodge, as soon as he stops moving Jellal is beside him suggesting that he had already been moving b4 that moment, Jellal launches an attack and still misses.

And secondly; I don't have any reading comprehension? Honestly that's so childish it really doesn't deserve a response. The boats ahead of Acnologia, Jellal hops off looks straight forward and then charges, every panel save 1 show Jellal charging from the front; ur actively selecting ur evidence whilst ignoring the circumstances surrounding said evidence- Jellal charges from the front then suddenly he's coming from the back and gain landing a blow from the left? http://m.*************/manga/fairy_tail/v38/c534/3.html

http://m.*************/manga/fairy_tail/v38/c534/4.html

How is this anything less than an artistic inconsistency?

Art inconsistency or not the attack comes from right(not angle of 90 thou but smaller)as Acnologia is looking towards Jellal.

WilliamShadow said:
Art inconsistency or not the attack comes from right as Acnologia is looking towards Jellal.
Acnologia's left, Jellal's right. The inconsistency is the idea that Jellal somehow went behind Acnologia then decided to go forward then attack from the right

Acnologia's left yeah my bad. Jellal going behind Ancologia has perfect sense since Acnologia was flying towards the ship and Jellal the other way so it's not because he is faster that he goes behind Acnologia and since Acnologia was looking towards him I suppose he turned around and Jellal always moves like that goes forwards then turns left or right but again it has nothing to do with speed diffrence,but simply Acnologia's size makes his body reacts slower but it has nothing to do with his movement speed...

WilliamShadow said:
^Acnologia(absorbed ravines of time) vs dragon slayers >>> Acnologia vs Jellal.
2. He didn't come from behind but from Acnologia's right side as the moment of impact shows as well.

For stamina Laxus fought 2 opponents his lvl in a state described as "how in the world are you still alive"

Jellal didn't fight human Acnologia since he just launched one attack and that's all and for dragon form he just rushed towards Acnologia and then run away once after what he got caught whil Laxus had a true legit fight twice and is now fighting a much stronger Acnologia as well.

He never out speed Acnologia since Acnologia was rushing towards him and he just moved on his right and attacked Acnologia.

Human Acnologia can react easier than in his dragon form for sheer size.
how does Acnogia eating RoT give him better reflex? FH Zeref had immense of amount of MP and his reflex is still the same.

2) wow you intelligence baffles me you can clearly see via meteor's path that he was from behind. Acno was hit from his right side because jellal, from acno's back in the front-right side of acno before he attacked.

Wahl aint even comparable to Acno nor August.

read again, meteor's path was shown to appear behind of Acno.

Jellal also hit human acno

@William possibly, but frankly I'm still very suspicious of it.

Also, good luck with this thread I'm not going to try with it seems more headaches than it's worth

@umo look at my answer to David since I never said he didn't get behind Acnologia...

August stomped Jellal and oracion seis in every sense so that is no reason to say he stronger,while Laxus beat two persons his lvl while almost dead and he had legit long battles.

Jellal attacked Acnologia and he dodged without a problem and then waited for his next attack and absorb it so yeah that is no battle since Acnologia never answered.

Back