• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Facing against Dargoo: Dr. Kondraki VS Elisabetta Barbados

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm.

So she can sense supernatural beings and magic? She might be able to see the boooterflies as an illusion if that's the case, although that doesn't really help her locate Kondraki as much as it tells her he's cloaking himself. Her emotion-sensing might help, although I'm unsure how that operates.

So I feel like Kondraki has ample oppertunity to get close to use his camera, which is usually his 1-2 combo.

If the "boooterflies" are actually supernatural beings then she is capable to see them, but the point of illusions (at least in Anima) is affecting the senses, so if its tricking Elis's eyes then her senses would be able to spot the insects, at least with her common senses.

She can't see invisible beings, however, she can use detection by Ki, and since the Doc do not control its chi he can't hide it neither and can be spotted.

Ah, so there goes one of Kondraki's main advantages.

He can still use them for shielding and swarm attacks before getting in-range to camera-blast her, although I'll say up front without his illusions it does seem Elisabetta has the versatility advantage here.

I still think Kondraki takes this more often than not due to his superior intelligence and tactics, and he can use the butterflies to swarm her or block attacks to get in-range once he sees his illusions aren't working.

Welp, she is not more intelligent, but she is pretty tactic, she has been able to command battalions and its the Empress, she is pretty wise despite her age.

Kondraki's regen isn't the big deal, it only heal superficial wounds and minor limbs, entire limbs and internal damage its still letal to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back