• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eye of Spectrality vs The one to beat the spectral destroyers

To start off my new character, why not fight Eye of Spectrality? (I am doing this because HATE stomped, so I changed it so that he would fight my SPectral Destroyer)

hate did not create the spectral destroyers

But it is still above the spectral destroyers.

MaxForward said:
no it isn't, it's not even the strongest one, it's the same level as the other ones

hate did not create the spectral destroyersBut it is still above the spectral destroyers.
no it isn't, it's not even the strongest one, it's the same level as the other ones

It used to be... But then it TrAnSCenDEd!!!!!!!!!!!!1!1!1!1

(Yes, I wrote that as a joke, but HATE 2.0 is more powerful than the spectral destroyers.)

MaxForward said:
no it isn't, it's not even the strongest one, it's the same level as the other onesIt used to be... But then it TranSCenDEd!!!!!!!!!!!!1!1!1!1
no, flat out, no, it might be higher then a few, but it is not the strongest

hate did not create the spectral destroyersBut it is still above the spectral destroyers.no it isn't, it's not even the strongest one, it's the same level as the other onesIt used to be... But then it TranSCenDEd!!!!!!!!!!!!1!1!1!1
no, flat out, no, it might be higher then a few, but it is not the strongest

OKAY, IT'S TIME FOR A MELTDOWN.

DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL

So, now since HATE is the stronger one, I guess I will change this to Eye of Spectrality to start the loop, due to him being the weakest spectral destroyer by 0.001%

Yellowpig10 said:
max delete hate since he had a melt down agai
Thats another reason I changed it. And since he is My least favorite character, well other than that one I made when I was drunk.

MaxForward said:
But it is still above the spectral destroyers.no it isn't, it's not even the strongest one, it's the same level as the other onesIt used to be... But then it TranSCenDEd!!!!!!!!!!!!1!1!1!1no, flat out, no, it might be higher then a few, but it is not the strongest OKAY, IT'S TIME FOR A MELTDOWN.
DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL DOWNWARD SPIRAL

Dude, I intended Khorne to be the strongest entity without any masters or whatsoever and I've never wanted the Spectral Destroyers, Like never. I wanted Khrone and THE EVIL ITSELF, now with the Destroyers, they are forgotten

Ikereviews said:
The one who beats spectral destroyers win but illuminati solos
That one isnt in the battle, im just saying that I regret somewhat making EoS, but I regret making Illuminati (On Steroids and Wanked) But I dont wanna delete is since after I was silver I made it satire.

Back