• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Extremely important information regarding the forum move

Also Christian Higdon has almost the same amount of edits on VSBW as in here, so that won't be a problem.

How about you MLP?

I will ask Antvasima about it, since the list will ultimately go to him. However if he rejects, then I'm afraid Ink will not be able to survive the forum move, unless I receive an update from Antvasima on the possibility of having a user invitation list of our own.

You guys are okay. I've already added you to the list, which I will be sending to Antvasima soon. So long as you aren't blocked on VSBW.

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
I will ask Antvasima about it, since the list will ultimately go to him. However if he rejects, then I'm afraid Ink will not be able to survive the forum move, unless I receive an update from Antvasima on the possibility of having a user invitation list of our own.
Oh...

What did he even do there to get blocked? Was he using his alternative accounts to rig vs matches like he did here?

If i remember correctly He was doing his usual non sequitur "lol random" comments and kept derailing vs matches and wouldn't stop when asked. And he was asked repeatedly

Now that I think about it... is there any active user in VSBW that is banned here?

yeah i know quite a few that are banned on VSBW but i don't think anyone is banned here and still active over there

@Inksaness

I have spoken with Antvasima and he has agreed to unban you from VS Battles Wiki.

Back