• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Extremely important information regarding the forum move

Super_Saiyan_God_Julian

Herald of the Julianforce
He/Him
Joke Battles
Administrator
Hello.

I have been notified by Antvasima that the VS Battles Wiki edit count was only eligible up to April 6th, 2020. Meaning, that even if the users of Joke Battles Wiki made over 100 edits on their VSBW Profiles after April 6th, it would have been, unfortunately, for naught.

Both me and Ant are working with the FANDOM staff in order to include the members of Joke Battles Wiki and FC/OC Battles Wiki in a user list with the over 100 edits, 2 years and not banned criteria. However we have yet to receive an update on that, so we have an alternative method:

It is still possible to include the active members and staff members in an email invitation user list, as long as they have a confirmed email address, and haven't disallowed Fandom emails in their settings. So right now, what I need, is for all active members and staff members to confirm that they had over 100 edits on VSBW before April 6th, and if not, to tell me so I can make a list of them and send it to Ant so you can be given an email invitation.

You can take a look at this thread, in order to know how to confirm your email, and how to configure your settings so you don't miss out on the email invitatio

Thank you and please remember to confirm if you had over 100 edits on VSBW after April 6th, 2020

I think I'm the only admin who didn't have any edits in vsbw before April 8th...

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
Both me and Ant are working with the FANDOM staff in order to include the members of Joke Battles Wiki and FC/OC Battles Wiki in a user list with the over 100 edits, 2 years and not banned criteria.
Wait, what happens to people who haven't been here for 2 years?

They are considered inactive and are not included in the list.

Mind you, that means that they haven't commented at all for 2 years, not that they have been active for that amount of time.

This doesn't apply to JBW at the moment however, as I stated above.

Wait, did she never get 100 edits on vs? How do you become one of the most important people here without ever going on the main wiki

You can skip the VSBW act by entering and leaving the chat as soon as you enter the site, which saves a lot of time.

Worst cliches in fiction:

• Protagonist faces an opponent with similar powers.
  • The sceptic character dying first in a horror movie
  • Existing

Back