• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Explosion! (Katsuki Bakugou vs Kwon Shi-Yun)

Battle takes place in an ID Barrier that is a replica of the tournament arena where Bakugou fought Todoroki.

Starting distance is 20 meters.

8-A forms.

Who wins!

I don't think that would be a fair match at all. Also, I thought All Might at his weakest is Low 7-C? Which either means it would be an AP stomp if Han can't harm him, or a versatility stomp if his weakest form is 8-A. All Might is just a big powerhouse whose only ranged attacks come from the shockwaves of his punches. That's not much compared to Han.

hes low 7c, which han would realize by level difference, however, with speed equalize, he would be unable to really catch han and would probably find himself dieing after a few hours due to his quirk running out, and he does have a weak spot that should allow han to soomewhat harm him

Eh, I'm still not too sure. I mean, I guess you can make it if you want, see how others take it. It's similar enough to Kai vs Han, except Kai has very potent hax.

Back