• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Explain A Plot Badly

Fate

Well, you have a lot of weapons and you hardly use a bow if at all.....I guess you could just be an Archer, we don't know what else to make you

Newendigo said:
sometimes he's The B*** of the verse itself (but still get the harem thought).
Konosuba satou kazuma perverted hand attack
Would a b**** be able to make hand signals so advanced women's underwear fly straight to him?
That's what I thought.

Kirby:

Small round thing eats other things and spits them at even more things or alternitavly he can ues his eated thing to have a superpower thing and he kills evil things

I mean he has the most OP power of the verse:

Pantsu no Steal Jutsu

Berzerk, Steven Universe, Tower of God, etc. : THEY DID NOTHING WRONG.

John Wick: The guy who kills the boogeyman goes after the mafia after the boss's son steals his car and kills his puppy.

Shakugan No Shana: Boy meets Girl who fights monsters, fights monsters with said girl, takes two seasons to finally confess to said girl even though said girl confessed to him in the final of season one only he didn't hear her confess.

Monarch Laciel said:
Farmboy mindmelds with giant lizard, one thing leads to another, and he ends up causing an old man to commit suicide via nuclear fusion, then runs away to another country leaving everyone else to clean up the mess he made by toppling an established government
******* Eragon ??

Back