• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Existence erasure and negate rebirth for Ichibei

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this has been added as Time Manipulation. Also I don't think his statement is meant to be taken 100% seriously.

Now I'm not exactly a bleach fanatic, or even really a fan at all for thst matter but he describes it pretty clear there, why wouldn't it be?

Because that was discussed and rejected a long time ago, currently we have no Bleach experts in the wiki since or they left or they are working on the verse revision, so we can't modify the profiles until then.

Yeah, I honestly know little to nothing about bleach, I've seen the first bit, rest has been word of mouth.

But this seens pretty cut and dry, if its because of revisions I can see why if its just a waiting game as of now.

I would like to fix them alongside Naruto-Boruto, but i'm busy with other verses currently.

Uh what? When was this ever discussed? If you meant the part about the time manipulation, that was for the darkness shit. Ichibe literally states what the move does afterwards.

And what does adding a power/ability have to do with the tier revision?

Ichibei's ability can affect concept as "identity" , Existence erasure is not a very strong ability that he can not have ( yamamoto also has it ) . I dont understand why his statement isn't meant to be taken 100% seriously. " Time manipulation for Ichibei" has been made recently so it's not a problem

I feel ya man, there's some verses I need to do stuff that are in need of it (Made In Abyss, Berserk (ap and dura are messy), JoJo novels (massive revisions, the book has been recently translated, that's gonna need a profile) but I've been busy too So it gets pushed back.

I'm not sure we can modify the profiles until users extremely knowledgeable about Bleach are present. Berserk verse is currently fine since they are scaled from several 8-B feats from Narutoforum, for the Jojo novels Arigarmy will take care of if it and dunno about Made in Abyss.

There's Kuu tho. And i believe that the part about time manipulation that has been discussed come from the first panel of the manga page posted in the OP while the proposed existance erasure and resurrection negation come from different panel albeit still from the same page.

Maybe this can give a clearer picture

Ichibei gather darkness from Soul Society future (this part is the time manipulation which has been discusse before) which resulted in a move that take away the darkness from Yhwach, from his blood, flesh and bones, everything, until there are nothing left (the proposed existance erasure) and he won't be able to reincarnate from it (the proposed resurrection negation)

The proposed existance erasure and resurrection negation are 2 different effect that come after the time manipulation. So i'd say its fair to treat them as something different.

The bit about time manipulation has already been discussed before. And i think the resurrection negation part is quite legit. Though im neutral on existance erasure part since im not really sure about it

This type of revision seems fairly straightforward and acceptable. We just have problems reevaluating all of the statistics. The project was cut short due to Gwynbleiddd and Lina Shields quitting from the wiki.

This not a verse revision, it's about adding two abilities to Ichibei. For that i'd like to see a Blog with the most important feats and scaling like Gwyn did for the last part of Naruto until Boruto and Bleach, through i asked a user to do the revision about it.

I agree with OP. Ichibei explains the technique in a very straightforward manner. No hyperbole.

@Ant I think you forgot Reincarnation negation, or resurrection, or whatever you call it.

PaChi2 said:
@Ant I think you forgot Reincarnation negation, or resurrection, or whatever you call it.
Does Yhwach have a reincarnation ability? If not then that line probably means his soul gets removed from the cycle of reincarnation, since that's a part of Bleach.

If you erase somebody's existence, they would naturally also not be reborn as a consequence.

Saying "I don't think this satement is meant to be taken seriously" isn't a very good point. I agree with the OP, I'm surprised this wasn't already added.

Antvasima said:
If you erase somebody's existence, they would naturally also not be reborn as a consequence.
Mid-godly regenerators would like a word with you. And Im not talking about the Mid-godly that instantly regenerate, but the ones who do it over time, namely, SS gods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back