• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Excalibur Sonic vs Capricorn Shura

Title.
Sonic:
Shura:
speed equal. Shura will be at 3a, no 8th sense, can’t go higher.
plot: This Is A manly/Hedgehogly duel to the death, to decide the true King Arthur. Cos both are King Arthur in there verses.

Last edited:
This is like the 10th Sonic match in the past week. Can we please stop spamming the verse, especially Sonic himself?

This is like the 10th Sonic match in the past week. Can we please stop spamming the verse, especially Sonic himself?
But what if, I didn’t. Jk, I’m only interested in this specific sonic match.

You can't use variables that are not listed in the pages from my knowledge. There is no in-between gaps for cases like this.
The way shuras power works, is that in his normal state, hes 3c. By powering up, he raises his stats until he reaches 2c. It’s not one or the Other.

He ranges from 3c to 2c. That means he has anything in between
Is that how that works?
But what if, I didn’t. Jk, I’m only interested in this specific sonic match.
You don’t understand literally within the past 2 weeks I can count AT LEAST 11 different Sonic matches, likely more, I just can’t be bothered to recount all of them rn, including one period where it was like 1 or 2 matches per day. Like I’m not trying to take it out on you but it’s exhausting seeing a mew match like every day with no breaks. I didn’t mean to come at you since you do seem like a chill guy and just wanted to have a good debate but it’s just exhausting.

I get it. I have noticed a uptick in sonic matches myself. That’s where this idea came from

The way shuras power works, is that in his normal state, hes 3c. By powering up, he raises his stats until he reaches 2c. It’s not one or the Other.
So he starts by being 3-C and can reach a higher cosmo depending on his power gap? I have no idea of how that works in practice.

What are exactly Sonic's chances here? verse equalization means that Sonic isn't capable of power nulling non-magic stuff plus doesn't Shura's matter manip work on a level below quarks? I think Sonic's only chance here is if he does start by using excalibur's dura neg.

What are exactly Sonic's chances here? verse equalization means that Sonic isn't capable of power nulling non-magic stuff plus doesn't Shura's matter manip work on a level below quarks? I think Sonic's only chance here is if he does start by using excalibur's dura neg.
Is that a vote? Or do u think it’s a stomp

Back