• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ArachDusa

She/Her
So, Accelerated Development. Out of all the ability pages in the Wiki that aren't verse-specific, this is one of the most complicated, because it has not one, but two "Type" subcategories: The method of development, and the property being developed. This isn't necessarily a bad thing per se, as the purpose of this sorting system seems to be to provide as much clarity as possible for as much variety of types as possible. And to make sure they don't miss anything that falls under the subcategories listed on the page, both the method and property sections also list a type "Other" to account for any type of Accelerated Development which isn't listed. Here's the thing, though: Neither one comes with any examples.
So, this is what I'm asking for in this thread: For anyone reading to provide me with examples of anything that falls under the "Other" type of Accelerated Development. Either specific character pages or general hypothetical examples would do great. Admittedly, methods are the easier one of the two to think up examples of, at least for me - Observing other people's use of their skills, meditating or simply being on Earth are three examples I can think of right on top of my head, so examples of "other" developed properties would be preferable - however, examples of "other" methods are very welcome. Thanks in advance.

Back