• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Evolving Monsters - Garou vs DCEU!Doomsday

I agree with Cropfist. Wasn't Ryuko vs Iron Man closed because she was like 2x times stronger than him? Doomsday is high end Mountain level and Garou gets his stats by scaling from being above City level characters. I say Doomsday should stomp or easily one-shot here.

Is it really a stomp for DD? Remember Garou's fighting style, he doesn't tank, and he can also repel attacks back to the oppenents with twice the force. Yeah if Garou gets hit by DD's strongest attack it'd be a ko, that's if he get's hit directly. I think this will be a close fight.

Cropfist said:
He is not repelling an attack much stronger than what he can take.

Except that's what he's been doing all this time (MB, TTM). Of course there are instances where it was just too much (darkshine), and he failed, but his reactive adaptation did save him, and made him stronger, btw DS is Mountain level, his adaptation made him stronger than DS. Also just because DD is Mountain level + doesn't mean all his attacks deal that much damage, IIRC that's from the AOE attack he did.

Burning Full Fingers said:
I agree with Cropfist. Wasn't Ryuko vs Iron Man closed because she was like 2x times stronger than him? Doomsday is high end Mountain level and Garou gets his stats by scaling from being above City level characters. I say Doomsday should stomp or easily one-shot here.
Well she was casually 2 times stronger than an attack that explicitly nearly killed him and incapacitated him to the point of being unable to even move his arms. She didn't just have a feat 2x greater than a regular feat Tony had.

Also Garou is stronger than someone who's stronger than 2 people who can each one shot someone who's stronger than someone who's stronger than someone who's stronger than someone who's stronger than someone who can one shot BoS Genos.

Garou would only need to be 7 times stronger than BoS Genos to be Mountain level.

There really is no way of quantifying how far into Mountain level Garou is, but I think Doomsday is likely higher given he has a calc that puts him very, very far into that rating. He's pretty much tipping the surface of Small Island.

If most agree Doomsday's strength stomps I can close it.

The score is

Garou: 6

Doomsday: 1

Unless I've missed something. Idk what to do with this thread, so I'll let the mods/people decide where to go with this.

Does anyone else besides Crop and Burning want this to be closed?

Back