• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yes with the space stone
So that won't work. Ultron usually leads with pretty standard energy blasts or punches.
I have a feeling that won't be enough given the long list of hax Robotnik has.
I'll wait for a Sonic supporter to give some realistic wincons.

Sorry, I’ve been busy and couldn’t find this match cause this thread has the wrong tag for Dr. Robotnik (yet Ultron was given his proper tag…)

AP, Ultron seems baseline, while Dr. Robotnik scales to an Rage Powered Sonic. Besides that, if Dr. Eggman is given all his Machinary, he can just sit in his city, protected by Low 1-C Forcefield (The Forcefield, tiering-wise, is Unknown, just with Low 1-C defense)

Ultimate Annihilator is 2-C, so its off the table.

Is this Base Robotnik or Roboticized Robotnik, as that effects his AP scaling in Low 2-C?

AP, Ultron seems baseline, while Dr. Robotnik scales to an Rage Powered Sonic. Besides that, if Dr. Eggman is given all his Machinary, he can just sit in his city, protected by Low 1-C Forcefield (The Forcefield, tiering-wise, is Unknown, just with Low 1-C defense)

Ultimate Annihilator is 2-C, so its off the table.

Is this Base Robotnik or Roboticized Robotnik, as that effects his AP scaling in Low 2-C?
Which Robotnik is stronger? What’s the difference between them in terms of hax?

Depends. I argue Organic Robotnik can still defeat Ultron but Roboticized makes it easier.

I haven't watch the series, how does this version of Ultron fight?

Depends. I argue Organic Robotnik can still defeat Ultron but Roboticized makes it easier.

I haven't watch the series, how does this version of Ultron fight?
He basically just uses Low 2-C punches and energy blasts.

The only time he uses his hax is if he's starting to lose, at which point he goes for time-stop.

I'd say Dr. Robotnik FRA

via his intentions like size manipulation, vaporization via lasers, Time Stop of his own, Roboticization with a touch in his Roboticized form, AP scaling higher than Baseline (how high is a bit undetermined atm but at least a one shot difference above baseline as Organic and Stonewall against that AP as Roboticized), etc.

I'd say Dr. Robotnik FRA

via his intentions like size manipulation, vaporization via lasers, Time Stop of his own, Roboticization with a touch in his Roboticized form, AP scaling higher than Baseline (how high is a bit undetermined atm but at least a one shot difference above baseline as Organic and Stonewall against that AP as Roboticized), etc.
Well, Ultron is already a robot... and Ultron also uses size manipulation on himself in-character, typically growing until he can eat a galaxy.
Sorry I didn't mention that.

I'd say Dr. Robotnik FRA

Ultron has all of that too though, besides roboticization but I think transmuting with the reality stone should accomplish the same effect, and apparently Ultron also scales above baseline

Ultron has all of that too though, besides roboticization but I think transmuting with the reality stone should accomplish the same effect, and apparently Ultron also scales above baseline
How does he scale above baseline?
His universe-punching feat didn't seem above baseline.

Well, Ultron is already a robot... and Ultron also uses size manipulation on himself in-character, typically growing until he can eat a galaxy.
Sorry I didn't mention that.
When a robot is subjected to Roboticization it spontaneously combusts

Someone said he did above
Yes, and I asked them too.
His Low 2-C feat is punching through universes one at a time, turning them into a "soup". He didn't even destroy them in their entirety.

Ultron's AP is: Low 2-C = Strange Supreme < The Watcher < Armoured Watcher <= Infinity Ultron
All of these characters were extremely comparable to each other, they weren't stomping or one-shotting each other.
Even if this makes Ultron technically above baseline, it's a very slight amount. I don't think it should give him an advantage here really.

All of these characters were extremely comparable to each other, they weren't stomping or one-shotting each other.
Even if this makes Ultron technically above baseline, it's a very slight amount. I don't think it should give him an advantage here really.
Ultron did stomp armoured watched tho

Yes, and I asked them too.
His Low 2-C feat is punching through universes one at a time, turning them into a "soup". He didn't even destroy them in their entirety.
Not just that, he also scales above strange supreme who held back timeline destruction.

Back