• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Evil Morty Page

Phoenks

He/Him
FC/OC VS Battles
Administrator
I made a page for Evil Morty.

Everything on here is pretty straightforward and non-controversial (Unless I'm missing something). I am mostly making this thread to discuss his tier with preparation and how it should be scaled.

Currently I have him at 2-A via using the Dimensional Drive to blow a hole through the Central Finite Curve, a structure stated to be a "wall" separating the infinite universes where Rick is the smartest man, from the greater multiverse.

@ByAsura posed a problem with this, stating that the "hole" wasn't notable enough damage to the 2-A structure to be considered that level.

I believed it should be since a wall that encompasses an infinite multiverse and prevents any normal form of portal travel from escaping it should have 2-A scope and "durability."

It is useful to mention that this hole/rift does appear throughout every universe in the Central Finite Curve, depicting that it isn't an isolated event.

I mean, as you can see at the thirtieth second, there are different universes around him, Evil Morty left these universes behind very easily with his Spaceship, yet is it not Immeasurable Speed?

I mean, as you can see at the thirtieth second, there are different universes around him, Evil Morty left these universes behind very easily with his Spaceship, yet is it not Immeasurable Speed?
No, immeasurable speed would be traveling non-linearly, like through time. Travelling across dimensions is just MFTL+ to Infinite most likely. Though even that is very speculative.

I also disagree with multiversal+ for putting a finite hole in the curve without significantly affecting the entire structure.

I also disagree with multiversal+ for putting a finite hole in the curve without significantly affecting the entire structure.
How can the hole be finite if it is seen across every dimension in the infinite universe?

No, immeasurable speed would be traveling non-linearly, like through time. Travelling across dimensions is just MFTL+ to Infinite most likely. Though even that is very speculative.
Then Infinite Speed must be fair.

Shouldnt EM have Powernull and Immo 3 and Mid regeneration negation because he nulled/negated Primes regen?

also BFR.

and multi+ range rather than interdimensional for portal gun

Shouldnt EM have Powernull and Immo 3 and Mid regeneration negation because he nulled/negated Primes regen?

also BFR.

He didn't negate his regeneration I don't think. He just disabled his technology with some kind of hacking.

Why would the portal gun have multi range?

I'm a bit uncertain when it comes to the second justification for the Immortality Null on the profile, as it's more manipulating and altering the way the alternate ricks came back instead of outright nullifying it.

He didn't negate his regeneration I don't think. He just disabled his technology with some kind of hacking.
I mean he still nullifies his regenaration and made him killable by Ricks punches. This guy died by punches when a few scenes before he regenarated nearly all his skin and tissue
Why would the portal gun have multi range?
Because it can take someone anywhere in the multiverse? Not just other dimensions, we see Rick use it to take morty to other planets/put portals on people and etc

I made a page for Evil Morty.

Everything on here is pretty straightforward and non-controversial (Unless I'm missing something). I am mostly making this thread to discuss his tier with preparation and how it should be scaled.

Currently I have him at 2-A via using the Dimensional Drive to blow a hole through the Central Finite Curve, a structure stated to be a "wall" separating the infinite universes where Rick is the smartest man, from the greater multiverse.

@ByAsura posed a problem with this, stating that the "hole" wasn't notable enough damage to the 2-A structure to be considered that level.

I believed it should be since a wall that encompasses an infinite multiverse and prevents any normal form of portal travel from escaping it should have 2-A scope and "durability."

It is useful to mention that this hole/rift does appear throughout every universe in the Central Finite Curve, depicting that it isn't an isolated event.
Really looks nice
but the speed part can be mftl+ or ftl+ itself should be equal to rick in terms of speed with the travel speed because when rick goes to rick prime with rick's car, it comes out of the finite curve where evil morty goes, evil morty does it too, and I think they should be equal in travel speed, at least possibly comparable to rick.

Coming back to the speed part, it seems that rick prime can dodge the shots from rick's weapon, rick can do it easily and rick prime can fight rick and evil morty at the same time, which puts him in a higher position in reaction and combat speed, but evil morty also scales with rick because of this. and with a little calculation I can say that dodging bullets is supersonic rick's weapons can of course be much faster than a normal weapon but this is the ideal here evil morty ricke is supersonic in combat and reaction speed and mftl+ in travel speed in scale

Evil morty was able to hack Rick's acausality 3 (phoneix project) in season 5 episode 10. And that's why he must have negation as well as hacking but also manipulation of technology for the same reason as before.

And since the things I mentioned as speed (C/R) are also valid for Rick, I think it should be added to him as well, and we saw in Season 7 that Rick also has something like a passive protection shield and can even reflect it, we did not see this in previous seasons, but for this season it has been added as something that Rick can do, and we can add it to his profile.

Passive attack reflection and passive protection shield (force field creation)

I have an idea that Rick should probably add acausality 3 because there is an infinite multiverse in rick and morty and in rick phoneix project we have seen that he has different bodies in different universes/timelines and he can resurrect there after he dies and he even gets Immortality type 4 and 6 from here. After he dies, he has to be born in a completely different timeline, so in rick and morty, I can't say for sure, but there's a very high probability that each universe has a different timeline, so rick probably needs to take acausality 3 or acausality 3, and evil morty should also have the negation of this.

The reason why evil mortyn is better than rick in terms of technology (if not in general terms) is that he hacked and improved the weapons of his own rick, that is, evil rick, and this is probably because he got rick drunk and locked him in the garage and improved the portal weapon, making it untraceable by the rick council, and he himself has developed most of the technology that rick has

If a profile is opened for Rick Prime, I will write articles that I will work very hard for him.

Please read these words carefully. It seems essential to add these.

I mean he still nullifies his regenaration and made him killable by Ricks punches. This guy died by punches when a few scenes before he regenarated nearly all his skin and tissue
But it is still the case of technology deactivation. Either it would be something very limited or simply manipulation of technology.

also BFR.

No, Evil morty didn't do it directly, he paralyzed him and then disabled all his working systems, which again falls under hacking, if he could do it in battle, it would be as you say, but he does it after paralyzing him, so it makes more sense through paralysis.

But it is still the case of technology deactivation. Either it would be something very limited or simply manipulation of technology.
No evil morty already has tech manipulation but shinoah is not completely right and evil morty is making rick prime with electrical manipulation and paralyzation i.e. status effect but thanks to that he kind of stops rick prime's regeneration he should get them through paralyzation or hacking

Last edited:
It deactivates Rick Primes regenaration. Simple as that. Which is Immo 3 Negation.
He's already have immortality 3 negation but he's did it with hacking/paralysis or electrical manipulation.

Therefore, it should be treated as having all of these thanks to this, with a simple example, a character who destroys the universe with existence erasure can get Low multiversal with it, so we need to get Immortality 3 negation + low-mid regen negation + power null (this is already an effect of paralysis) through paralysis or electrical manipulation.

Hiçbir şeytani morty zaten teknoloji manipülasyonuna sahip değil ama shinoah tam anlamıyla hakli olmasada ve evil morty rick prime'ı elektrik manipülasyonu ve felç bırakma yani statü etkisi ile yapıyor fakat bunun sayesinde birnevi rick prime'ın yenilenmesini durduruyor bunları felç bırakma veya hacking yoluyla almalı
Stop talking turkish its embarrassing.
He's already have immortality 3 negation but he's did it with hacking/paralysis or electrical manipulation.

Therefore, it should be treated as having all of these thanks to this, with a simple example, a character who destroys the universe with existence erasure can get Low multiversal with it, so we need to get Immortality 3 negation + low-mid regen negation + power null (this is already an effect of paralysis) through paralysis or electrical manipulation.
We add Immo negations if a character even kills a Inmo 2 guy. Look at Kratos

Stop talking turkish its embarrassing.

We add Immo negations if a character even kills a Inmo 2 guy. Look at Kratos
First of all, there was a problem because of the translation.

If you kill a person when they have immo 2, it's negation, but if you stop their immortality first and then kill them, you just kill them.

Evil morty gets the abilities I mentioned through paralysis

Back