• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everyone favorite Janitor have a weakness

Well while I was reading the losses of our favorite Inconclusive God I discovered that someone mentioned in his match against Composite Human that his Stand was given to him by Whitesnake so I decided to investigate a little and after reading his Arc I want to highlight the next pages:

Now while this is already in the profile it actually says that only stand users can remove the disk, when we can see that he only need to be incapacitated for the disk to eject itself out of his head.

TLDR:

• Incapacitating him will not reflect to his opponent and will give them a chance to kill him for a few moments because HtH will be turn off.

Back