• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants (A new thread but i went to sleep when the last one died) to Rule the World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 11

CrimsonStarFallen

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
A nigh-Omnipotent being has given us all powers of various people through fiction. He has given us all powers and many other people's power throughout the Earth so he can watch as the world is thrown into Chaos. His goal is to make the world stronger through strife and conflict. If it doesn't survive, he doesn't care. You can band together to take out the new threats as they arrive to conquer entire regions of the world, try to murder as many people as possible, etcetera, or you can be one of these threats yourself.

PS: This is an paralel universe to the events of the first RP.

Speak in [ for Meta talk.

Discord: https://discord.gg/wtwdcc

Name: Azencard/Crimson

Name: Azencard

Gender: Male tft Appearance: 6'3, silver hair, has a white coat.

Character: Makoto Yuki, Doctor Strange (Marvel Cinematic Universe), Father (Fullmetal Alchemist), Noctis Lucis Caelum

Verse of Origi: Real World

Name: Randy/Christian

Name: Randy Kramer

Appearance: Imagine Jack the Ripper. A big hat, cloak, and a complete shadow.

Character: Slenderman (Slender), Golden Freddy (Five Nights at Freddy's), Enderma, Jason Voorhees

Verse: What? You thought I was an idiot?

Name: Felix/WHY

Name: Felix Periculus (Fake name), Furcifer (Villain name), Malucius (Real name)

Appearance:Disguise. Wears normal clothing True form

Character: Mutra , Black Hat, Beretta, Gengar

Verse of Origi: Godzilla-verse

Name: Rose/Monarch

Name: Rose Umbra

Appearance: Cute goth chick

Character: Sakura Matou, Lord Vile Accelerated, Pride, Dobermo

Verse of Origin: Idk, some fantasy world

Name: Jacob/Spider (Dead)

Name: Jacob Thureau

Appearance:
Colin-morgan

Character: Original Eve, Gill, Doomsday (Smallville), Apocalypse_(X-Men_Film_Series)

Verse of Origi: The Real World

Name: Blake/Dragon

Name: Blake Knoth

Appearance:
Steampunkboy

Character: Hendrickso, Enrico Pucci, Mael and Sting Eucliffe

He has a nerfed EoM sword, which gives him:

Resistence against Empathic and Fear manipulation (on the scale of 100k people)

Fire manipulation (Can shoot blasts of fire)

Dammaku (Via the blasts of fire)

Shapeshifting (Can shift it's shape to other weapons)

Regenerationn negation (Up to Low-Mid)

Verse of Origin: The Real World

Name: Samuel/Yobo [Out of game for now]

Name: Samuel Acies

Appearance:
ECF5DAC2-E37E-4C3F-B43F-57096C99F65E
Characters: Archer (EMIYA Alter), James Heller (Force Multipliers on if possible), Demiurge (Overlord), Demon King (Nanatsu no Taizai)

Verse of Origin: Power Rangers (Because why not? Also specifically RPM)

Name: Remiela/Edwellken

Name: Remiela Seraphine

Appearance: Short chin-length hair in a somewhat boyish style. While she also wears gender neutral clothing, her face is undeniably feminine. Seems cold and standoffish at first, but this is really just an act.

Character: Meruem, Kana (Fire Emblem), Korosensei, Saber (Fate/stay night)

Verse of Origin: ???

Name: Edward/Edward

Name: Edward Nowitzski (Bless Prof for giving me a default last name btw)

Appearance: Young dude, wears glasses and a blue plaid shirt

Character: Sayaka Miki, Wither, Isabeau de Bavière, Twilight Sparkle (Pony World)

Name: Hans/Hl3

Name: Hans Eckerstrom

Appearence: Han Dae-Wi with his multi-colored coat

Character: Giorno Giovanna, Diego Brando, Narciso Anasui, Viviano Westwood

Has a nerfed Space Gem, which gives him:

Portals: You can make portals anywhere in a 50 km radius.

Energy blasts: You can shoot energy blast's. They are as strong as you are right now. They have a 3 km range.

Small teleport: You can teleport anywhere in a 30 meter range. It has a cooldown of 10 seconds.

Smoke: You can release a cloud of purple smoke. It is extremely difficult to see through.

Name: Waylon/Torlikoff

Name: Waylon Jordan

Appearance: Tall, long dark brown hair, black eyes.

Character: Dio Brando (Third Key), Carnage (Marvel Comics), Garnet (Steven Universe), Ultimate Kars

Verse of Origin: Real World

Name: Shane/Psycho

Name: Shane

Appearance:
Gil
------->

Character: Garou, Ba, Blazike, Obito Uchiha

Name: Gianna/Overlord

Name: Gianna Petrarca

Appearance: This

Character: Han Jee-Han, Kakashi, Merlin (Nanatsu no Taizai), Dio Brando (JORGE JOESTAR)

Verse of Origin: Anime

Name: Alatreon/Shiro

Name: Alatreon

Appearance: Hazama

Character: Utsuro, Wiz, Noel Vermillio, The Hunter (Monster Hunter)

Verse of Origin: BlazBlue

Name: Blarie/Blah

Name: Blarie Blazy

Appearance:Blaire Blaze but Hachune Mikued

Character: Jin Mo-Ri (base), Awakened Hajime Hinata (no ultimate lucky student or large scale mind control), Twenty-Fifth Baam (Second Enryu's thorn ignition), Kenshiro (Hokuto no Ken) (whichever one his allowed based on AP decision, no Muso Tensei.)

Verse of Origin: The Internet

Name: Adrian/Swathing

Name: Adrian du Nord

Appearance: literally the same as all my other OCs (brownish blonde hair, chubby lovehandles, emaciated stomach, has the face of LazarBeam)

Character: Okuyasu Nijimura, Ness, Luluco, Steven Universe (character)

Verse of Origin: Little Witch Academia

Name: Sarah/Exodus

Name: Sarah Noel

Appearance: Tall, with Brown hair and a green jacket.

Character: Lord Garmado, Polpo, Meliodas, Vampire (The Sims)

Name: Henry/Spider

Name: Henry David Thureau

Appearance:
Colin-morgan

Character:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Sarah_Kerriga

(Please just nerf bat Kerrigan's psionic powers to destroy billions of minds instantly, it's in her 6-C key and is probably mislabeled)

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Supreme_Leader_Snoke

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Darth_Nox

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/War_(Sleepy_Hollow)

Verse of Origi: The Real World

Name: Greg/Andy

Name: Greg

Appearance: White T-shirt and blue jean.

Character: Hong Meiling (https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Hong_Meiling), Azrael (https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Azrael_(BlazBlue) ), Akuma (https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Akuma_(Tekken) ), Li Shuwen (https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Assassin_(Fate/Extra) ) Verse of Origin: The Real World

Da Rules

Speak in [] for meta talk.

Don't fill the thread with meta talk when discussing powers. Go to the meta thread for that.

Act nice.

Combat speed is somewhat equalized. If you have a speed advantage, you will still have it. However, if the speed diference is TOO big, it will be Downgraded into just seeing the enemy in slow motion.

Status boost that make you go over the max tier will be nerfed into just making you go over the edge of the tier.

When in a fight, both fighters make a action. Only make one action at a time.

Don't make your actions too complex. Only 1-3 moves in a action at least.

Don't try to force your actions on other players.

Don't take a character that is already taken

If a character's main power is restricted, he can't be used.

"Ah, ah. You guys are gone. Wait for me." I entered a portal a bit late. I fell asleep for a while. "Whatcha doin?"

"we're just exploring the base of the human that attacked us. Maybe we can find the technology that he used to travel between universes"

I took samples from the carcass and scoutflies reacted to the remains. The glowed, and flew north of the base. "Found it. 237 meters north. Pocket multi-dimensional travel device."

"I've never had henchmen. I have however had demonic spawns and minions, but I never really talked with those. If that's what you want to hear, thanks"

"I just told you to eat shit Slender, literally ingest the feces of another, or perhaps even yourself, through a facial orifice. Oh wait I forgot, you don't HAVE a facial orifice do you?" I say towards Slender

[Hopefully Randy responds to this when they wake up]

[meanwhile]

Having killed their leader-someone with a upper body part of Aquaman, and the lower body part resembling the Leviathan in Subnautica-, the rest naturally scattered, and become easy picking for the military. That is still not enough merit though, so I join in and clean up the rest, after throwing the corpse over to the shore.

After that is done, I introduce myself to the military and display my interest in having a job there. Considering my merit, they immediately give me a job to protect the coast, and even making me a captain of a small team. They will host a party to celebrate and introduce me to the rest of the branch later, but for now I got a huge room for my own.

After bringin all my stuff I carried with me to the room and rest on the bed, I started thinking...

It's too fast.

Not that I'm complaining, getting a chance to climb up the rank to that spaceship and all, but...even if you consider the whole military as a meritocracy, they literally just give me such a good job almost right after the battle.

If that is just the military being abnormally efficient, that's fine and all, but the world is also moving too fast.

It's literally only 2 days after that Omni guy messing thing around, but think felt way too calm around, like we're all getting used to it. 2 days, yet it felt like 2 years have passed, and I only just recently notice it.

It's like someone purposefully stretch our sense of time, so that we could recover abnormally fast, to better adapt to this crazy world...Since that Omni guy definitively don't have any interest, and I seriously doubt these guy would too, that mean there's a third party, secretly helping the world from the shadow...

Well, not that they're important for my job prospect though. Still, If I does meet them someday, I guess I should thank them for it...As I think about it, I'm taking abit of nap.

"We should be about done now, so we just need Azencard to make the material and we can start building"

"Also color me impressed, i didn't think you were the kinda guy that would know how to build something like this."

I say to Shane

I falled asleep a while back. Still sleeping, i make a massive pillar of metal enhanced by alchemy.

[snuck my phone into school and am currently hiding in the bathroom. We can wrap up this microplot]

I try talking to Slenderman

"C'mon, why do you gotta make the world hurt? Reality itself is miserable, so why not be kind? It's our only weapon against the unfeelingness of Za Warudo"

"Because. I am the one who lurks in your shadow. The darkness in your heart. Your deepest secrets." Slenderman said.

Christian Higdon said:
"Because. I am the one who lurks in your shadow. The darkness in your heart. Your deepest secrets." Slenderman said.
"So? I admit that I'm dark yes, with the shit I've been through I shouldn't be anything BUT a doomy and gloomy suicidal piece of shit that murders pedophiles"

But murder isnt nice! Don't think so negatively of yourself! Splendor says

"Splendor, your a chill dude I admit, a bit too cheery to the point that it pisses me off, but still"

"You can't just ignore the cruel nature of reality. It may bite to acknowledge it, but reality is anything BUT nice."

Before I can continue my point Slenderman interjects

Christian Higdon said:
"You fool. I lurk in your misery. Your fear. I take those who dare to look." Slender said.
"Let me ******* finish you shitty creepypasta"

"Sure. Reality sucks, it can bite you in the ass to the point where your ass is literally erased from existence on a Conceptual level"

"But that doesn't matter. For we have one, single weapon against realities nature... Kindness"

"It is with kindness that this bite is softened, the pain diminished. It is with kindness that those hurt can walk the road of recovery"

"Look Slendy. I don't know if your the conceptual embodiment of misery, or if your just someone with trauma. But lemme tell yo dumbass right now"

"as long as their is misery in the world. They're shall always be a kind one to soften the bite. ****** hear me? Now leave this kid alone before I erase your dumbass from existence"

Back