• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Seems like Speedwagon is screwed no matter what. If he plays the range game with his hat, he might have a chance, but I think that Badeline's teleportation/flight/dashing will be useful here.

Badeline can play the range game as well by using her hair attacks and flying away. She could just grab him from several meters away and kill him. This, and her abilities are just so overwhelming that she completely smacks. Maybe this thread should be closed.

Badeline stomps

Couple of things I gotta say here.

1. His hat is a completely unexpected attack, he leads with throwing it. Does Badeline spam teleportation in combat? If not, the blade was capable of catching a pre-hamon and pre-training Jonathan Joestar off guard and cutting right to the bone. Jonathan without training or anything like that was capable of fighting a vampire Dio mind you, who is certainly capable of scaling to the low end of this.

2. Uh, Speedwagon has consistently shown impressive durability. Unless you have a calc for her being higher than baseline wall and negating durability she can't exactly just easily kill him. You can't exactly argue for her winning the ranged thing when her only counter to it seemingly gets negated by the hat's homing ability. Furthermore, he simply has a revolver that could harm an early Dio.

1. I had no idea, my bad.

2. Wiki just says that he's Wall level and Badeline is Wall+. She also leads with duplication and copying her opponent's moves, so it's unlikely the one attack will finish her completely. Also, with teleportation, I'm confused as to the homing ability cutting her down as long as she keeps moving. Finally, yes, she does spam teleport.

Wiki says she's baseline wall too. So if they're just at wall it shouldn't really matter as Speedwagon scaling to zombies > baseline.

What is she gonna copy off of Speedwagon? He uses weapons, not abilities.

Uh, the hat would generally keep chasing after her and she does not have enough stamina on the page to keep teleporting out of the way, let alone know after teleporting once that it'd keep going after her.

Also, proof for her starting with duplication in a combat situation?

She has high stamina. How is that not enough?

Also uh...why doesn't it like Speedwagon's stamina? I couldn't find it

Uh, iirc the only things he shown for "stamina" would be getting back up and staying concious are his multiple feats of durability. Though now that I'm looking at her hax list, she has stuff that directly counters his tools and his very weakness. Problem with that is I don't know the range of her hax and whether or not she'd get the passive hax in range before she teleports away from the hat about once and gets hit with it from behind. Although whether that'd kill her or not is up to debate.

I don't...think that's kill her? Either way though what stops her from just teleporting behind Speedwagon, though? She could do that can't she?

Also he still needs a stamina section on his profile I don't know why that's not there

There's a minor Phantom Blood CRT going on rn, don't know if it is over or not but that should be brought up.

The range of her teleportation is unknown to me atm. Let me go check. Also, it would depend on how she utilizes the teleportation in the end.

Also, how not? The Buzzsaw Hat would cut straight to her bone and I'm not exactly sure of how she'd recover from that, I need a Celeste supporter to tell me how she handles attacks and such.

How much control does Speedwagon have over his hat, though? He can't just keep it in the air forever can he?

But even then I still think Badeline should still be able to teleport away from it. She has high enough stamina to avoid it and Speedwagon can probably only keep his hat in the air for so long...

Also, I've checked the teleportation clip and she didn't really use her teleportation to go behind Madeline or anything like that. It seemed more like travel and she supposedly only rushed at Madeline upon using it.

Except she was only using it to chase Badeline. Speedwagon isn't neccesarily running away from her. In her boss battle she wasn't attempting to teleport to avoid attacks from Madeline all the time, and again, the instance of her using teleportation was chasing.

Also, I said she would dodge the hat at least once but it'd come back and hit her again due to its nature and how it functions.

Badeline seems to be = wall level while Speedwagon > Fodder Zombie = Wall. I'll keep it at 15 Kilojoules because I can't really make a number assumption of course, but he is somewhat above baseline wall.

Can't be that badly above baseline, also I still think it's frankly silly to assume she can't use it to move out of the way of an attack that she can see coming right at her. Just because she didn't in that one fight doesn't mean she wouldn't ever.

Also she can still fly, which means that she could just get out of the range of it anyways if she's worried. Sees it coming at her she just flies up into the air. She's very agile, after all

Uh, I said she would dodge it. I have no idea what you're referring to. My point was that due to it's throw and return type nature, she would dodge and it would come back and then' hit her.

She kinda floats all the time so sure she would just fly higher instead of the easier teleport out of the way. If you want to say she'd fly up that'd be fine as the hat could simply just go up there with her as Speedwagon showed it had a decently long range as well, especially since a guy above peak human strength like him could really give it a good throw.

Soooo a new calc came in that basically makes Part of You totally not baseline level so..

Imm gonna bump this again. If the new calc gets through she ain't gonna be going down from a single hat throw and therefor would likely learn his little gimmick and not fall for it again

Back