• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Even more Crash Bandicoot Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
What changes do you wish to make to the Crash Bandicoot profiles?

I was hoping to:

Have the Evil Twins at Island Level, because they were going to destroy 2 Islands(It wouldn't matter if their machines did it or not, they create them out of their Reality Warping), and thus things like the Mecha Bandicoot should be that strong too because it smashed the former's machine when both were serious

Add Energy Blasts and Mastery in martial arts and swordsmanship to Crash's Powers and Abilities

More clearly identify and have shown how incredibly skilled Crash is(still lacks common sense in most showings of the character though)

Have Cortex be Island Level with prep

Have Cortex at least City Level with regular weapons

And have Cortex able to move at a speed close to everyone else(Evil Crash is a little bit stronger but a little bit slower than regular Crash)

We need more users to agree with this and i do not think the machine durability is comparable to its power.

More community input would be appreciated, yes.

Super Ascended Sean Pazdera said:
And have Cortex able to move at a speed close to everyone else(Evil Crash is a little bit stronger but a little bit slower than regular Crash)
I noticed many of the characters lack MHS reactions despite being scaled to Crash.

Cropfist said:
I noticed many of the characters lack MHS reactions despite being scaled to Crash.
Matthew knows the reason, so we should wait for his response.

Sorry but no upgrades will be happening. Alot of the feats mentioned for Crash is cut/removed content, which we don't include for any video game character since it means the creators decided not to implement it in the game and canon, unless stated otherwise. The rest of the feats really doesn't change the stats Crash currently has. Same with Cortex.....except for maybe his Doominator but we don't know wether he's capable of destroying Wumpa Island in one shot. Same with the evil the Evil Twins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back