• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Got even more comin' let's go.

Sonic gains:
Enhanced Senses (Heard trouble inside Castle of Acorn when Eggman activated his sleeper agents)

Technology Manipulation (Can scramble machinery with a device made by Rotor [Optional Equipment])

Fire Manipulation (With Fire Sword [Optional Equipment])

Tails gains:
Matter Manipulation, Data Manipulation, BFR & Existence Erasure (Via P.L.O.T Device, which can convert matter, in that case people into data and upload them into Digital World, which they can't get out of by themselves, if he downloads them into a corrupted deteriorating file, victim would be erased with it [Optional Equipment ])

Blaze gains:
All abilities and resistances from a Chaos Emerald with her Sol Emerald, as Sol Emeralds are said to possess very similar properties to Chaos Emeralds.

All Freedom Fighters (Minus Amy) gain:
Resistance to Diseases (When Rotor's auntie-body learned how to fight back against French Frirus by Sonic, the auntie bodies of other FFs quickly got rid of theirs after it called them about it)

Power Rings gain:
Telekinesis (Users can wish for items to be telekinetically moved)
Cloth Manipulation (Besides aging her up, the wish for the ring also transformed Amy's clothes)

Chaos Emeralds gain:
Sealing & Possibly BFR (Duke of Soleanna using the Chaos Emerald sealed Iblis inside Elise, this also potencially leads to possibility of replicating the game feat of sealing one in another dimension)

I also made the page for an Archie Spindash, so all the info on it from the profiles can be compiled here.

Metal Sonic 3.0 should lose his Neo and Overlord keys due to them not being pre-sgw.

Lastly, after talking for a bit with Shake, we decided that character abilities from Worlds Collide crossover gotta be on both Pre and Post SGW profiles due to it being a transitional phase between two eras.

Agree: Eseseso, Theuser, Pepto, y3p, Monsters, Zetsu, Minty, Shake, Elizhaa

Disagree:

Neutral:

Last edited:
This should be Enhanced Senses.
Invulnerability doesn't cover dimensional jumps in the wikia, so it still should be both.

Agree on the rest.

This should be cloth manipulation
Sealing & Possibly BFR (Duke of Soleanna using the Chaos Emerald sealed Iblis inside Elise, this also potencially leads to possibility of replicating the game feat of sealing one in another dimension)
The events of 06 did happen in Archie did they not? BFR should be more than a "possibly".

Agree with the rest. Solid work!

Verse specific abilities need to have 10 abilities and 5 users iirc

You have 9 (unless i am blind)

Other than that, I agree with everything

Metal Sonic 3.0 should lose his Neo and Overlord keys due to them not being pre-sgw.
Wikia says it exists, but it does seem to only exist in the Worlds Collide world.

Wikia says it exists, but it does seem to only exist in the Worlds Collide world.
By that logic we can make Archie Sonic an Extraordinary Genius combatant combined with Post Version too since both fought and met Emerl, so I think nah

By that logic we can make Archie Sonic an Extraordinary Genius combatant combined with Post Version too since both fought and met Emerl, so I think nah
I mean, what's the problem with that logic? You said you're going to make Worlds Collide valid for both Sonics

I mean, what's the problem with that logic? You said you're going to make Worlds Collide valid for both Sonics
Overlord is only mentioned and profiles don't seem to take into account stuff that is only mentioned, since with that Post Wave Sonic would have all of his abilities, experiences and power from all the major games, since they all canonically happened, including Colors but not Unleashed, but, if you insist....

since with that Post Wave Sonic would have all of his abilities, experiences and power from all the major games, since they all canonically happened, including Colors but not Unleashed, but, if you insist....
We are going to add that eventually, so yeah, we do use mentions. We use the Solaris feat, afterall.

Back