• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

EVE VS Katsuki Bakugo

Well, I guess my question only mattered for experience.

I think E.V.E. takes this. She has flight and I DOUBT Deku can tank a hit from her plasma blasts. It's Plasma.

Have no reason to reconsider my vote. :/
i'll give a bit more context on both fighters

Deku is far more experienced in combat then EVE thanks to his training at UA and Fighting/Seeing villains in action like Stain and has a Range advantage via air pressure/shockwaves

EVE on the other hand has Flight which she can use to avoid deku's punches and a slight ap/dura edge

btw Deku has seen energy based attacks before that are very similar to EVE's plasma cannon like Yuga Aoyama Belly Beam so if he sees if once or twice he can easily learn how it works

AP for both new fighters

Katsuki Bakugo is 1.28 Tons of TNT to 3.71 Tons of TNT with Explosion

EVE is 1.75 tons of TNT

I think Bakugou could take it. He’s got the edge in speed, experience, range and with his massive blasts AP as well. As long as he isn’t hit in the head by the plasma shot he should be good.

Back