• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Azathoth_the_Abyssal_Idiot

VS Battles
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
The Black Witch vs the Whispering God

Seemed like it'd be a good match.

This is Piece Eva-Beatrice at her best and Ynnead fully manifested at maximum potential.

Speed is equalized for the sake of fairness.

Low-ends (1-C) are used for both fighters.

Win via incapacitation for an extreme length of time or utter destruction.

Fight takes place in...I dunno. The Webway, I guess?

EvaBeatrice1
Ynnead Wikihammer 40K

Leaning towards Evatrice for now. Going off of Ynnead's page, they don't seem to have any impressive that would give them an upper hand - Spatial Manipulation, EVA counters it with Gravity - Mind Screw, EVA herself is pretty insane, - Soul/Spirit Attacks, - don't know if this could apply since Piece's are just a projection of themselves on a lower realm thus her "real self" cannot be touched at this state (correct me if I'm off the mark) - Anything manipulation of Life/Death, Evatrice was conceptually denied yet still came back the following episode as the Black Witch. Again don't know if this could apply.

EVA can use BlueTruth RedTruth and deny Ynnead's existence and Probability Manipulation is always a thing.

I actually don't remember the soul-piece relation status. I'd have to look back on that.

Not sure how much Probability Manipulation would help, since Ynnead seems to also have Fate Manipulation on the level of "all paths eventually lead to your death". I thought more that the Truths would be Eva's best shot and Ynnead's "perma-death" thing would be his. Since truths are really useful against conceptual opponent's and Ynnead's absolute death can seemingly wipe out conceptual entities without much chance for regen.

All that said, I'm glad this seems like it'll be an interesting and thoughtful match, since that's always what I prefer as opposed to "x wins easily" or something.

Well, Eva also has her endless magic and truths, which are pretty dangerous on a conceptual level. I wanted to make sure each of them was at least capable of significantly harming the other.

Back