• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Etrian Odyssey Low/Mid tier revision

Due to the strage way the Yggdra Virus works, Me and several other users have agreed to disregard the Country level rating, and base the statistics off of the next-best feat that scales. This is the High Lagaard West Ward destruction by the Storm Emperor.

I have calced this feat, and the results are here. This scales to Etreant, base Highlander, Frederica, Simon, Arthur, Raquna, base Fafnir Knight, Arianna, Flavio, base Bertrand, Chloe, Ren & Tlachtga, base M.I.K.E., and the Overlord, as well as all other profiles that scale from these.

Are these changes okay?

Bump. It would be appreciated if this could be looked at so that it doesn't remain as a standstill.

Like I said, I don't see anything wrong with the calc and approve of the scaling, though I've just now gotten to Ginnungagap in the game so I can't say if it scales to anyone else.

The event itself doesn't happen until the 6th Stratum, so it's pretty late in the game.

Even so, is it okay to apply these changes? I'd like to get this out of the way ASAP, so I can get back to making more profiles.

In any case, how are you enjoying the game? Also, Ginnungagap as in 30 minutes in, or Ginnungagap as in completed the first stratum?

I feel your pain, but we need some admins and calc group members to approve. I'll highlight this thread so it'll get more traction.

Also, 30 minutes in? Its taken me well over 5 hours to get to this point..Great game, though.

You do actually go to Ginnungagap after mapping the first floor (story mode only, though), which is what I meant by 30 minutes.

In any case, I'll shut up now. The matter at hand is more important.

Well, I am not competent enough with calculations to evaluate them, and cannot force the calculation group members to be interested in doing so.

However, you can place polite messages on their message walls if you wish. If 1-2 of them agree, and none disagree, you should be good to go.

Calculation is fine. Know nothing about this series however, so don't if it actually scales.

Okay. So is it okay to apply this? I'll also make a page for the Storm Emperor, if it helps.

I'd also like to know if 2.80072592961 gigatons of TNT is Large Mountain or Small island. It's confusing, and needs to be resolved.

They're both basically the same thing, Small Island is the more commonly used term, so I guess that would be appropriate.

Large Mountain sounds better though. Small Island can easily be misunderstood in archipelago terms, so I personally think that we should skip it at some point.

Since Thebluedash agrees, I suppose that this can be applied in any case.

K. I'll treat it as Large Mountain, and get around to applying it in a few hours. Thanks for all of your help, all of you.

Guess we can start making profiles then based on these Large Mountain statistics right? I'll be getting around to them then.

Yep. I've already made Guild Esbat's pages, which I've been itching to do for a while, seeing as Artelinde is one of my favourite characters. Not sure who to do next, though (maybe Hrothgar? Although, that would involve trying to find stats for the Chimaera, which I'm not sure about).

Back