• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ethan Winters (RE Village) vs Kid Goku (Dragon Ball)

• Both are bloodlusted
  • Speed equalized
  • Goku can't go Oozaru
  • 9-B keys are being used
  • Win by death
  • 8-C equipments are restricted, anything except of that is fine.
  • Fight start at 20 meters away from each other
EthanWinters.png

images

Kid Goku :

Ethan : 2

Incon :

Last edited:
Goku I guess? He's faster and should be able to tank any bullets Ethan can shoot at him since I think Bulma tried dumping at Goku one time and it didn't do anything.

Speed Equalized too.

Yeah, Ethan’s bullets effect Goku’s tier of durability.

Honestly, in terms of skill and experience, Ethan is leading in this.

Leading towards Ethan

I would argue that killing giant monsters by attacking its weak point would merit an scaling; plus, is there a reason why common weapons, found in a village, could be considered that strong without a reason?

As for other reasons, Ethan is not nearly as good at melee combat as Goku, at evading bullets from distance is not particularly difficult when you have acrobatics. The moment Ethan needs to reload, will leave him open to melee attacks, in which case, only advantage will be his endurance (but that do not stop him from being knocked out).

I would argue that killing giant monsters by attacking its weak point would merit an scaling; plus, is there a reason why common weapons, found in a village, could be considered that strong without a reason?

As for other reasons, Ethan is not nearly as good at melee combat as Goku, at evading bullets from distance is not particularly difficult when you have acrobatics. The moment Ethan needs to reload, will leave him open to melee attacks, in which case, only advantage will be his endurance (but that do not stop him from being knocked out).
Ethan has infinite ammo tho

Do we consider "cheats" by default now? Even considering the infinite ammo "cheat", I recall that Ethan still needs to reload.

Just for you guys to know Ethan has now immortality type 2 (can't be killed even with big injuries that are supposed to kill him) and immortality type 3

Last edited:
Despite his immortality, Ethan still suffer the effects of injuries and pain, and can still be knocked out; if one breaks his bones and such, he will have his mobility and overall combat capability reduced.

Considering that last time he engaged a lycan at melee he lost 2 of his fingers, his melee combat is way below of Goku's (that is clearly above of a lycan's).

According to the OP, they start 20 meters from each other, so it all depends whether or not Goku can run up to Ethan in less than a second and hit before Ethan can take out his gun and shoot him.

It depends if they both peak human speed or they both superhuman speed. If they're both at Goku's speed, which is 29.95 meters per second, then Goku could probably hit Ethan before getting shot. However, if they're only Ethan's speed, which is at most 12.43 meters per second, then Ethan definitely can shoot Goku.

Back