• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ethan Hunt vs John Wick vs Jason Bourne

To me this fight is highly dependent on who is able to get the draw on one another first. As such it's basically impossible to tell

Inconclusive

Ethan generally has better equipment and comes up with very complex plans. However he is the worst in terms of actual combat skill opposed to the other two. I don't know

Nico-v11 said:
Ethan generally has better equipment and comes up with very complex plans. However he is the worst in terms of actual combat skill opposed to the other two. I don't know
That might be change in the next movie.

It could. Still stands that John Wick wrecks both in gunplay and hand-to-hand.

Jason Bourne's espionage skills of hiding, tracking, and excellent use of environment will keep him going.

And again Ethan with this being with prep time will be the most prepared with the best plan.

They really cancel each other quite well.

John Wick should be upgraded to Wall level, AFAIK. He can break necks with a single karate chop and he took handgun bullets that could pierce walls and grenade launcher explosions in John Wick 2 without much issue, also he can fight against those who can harm him.

Back