• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Espada Vs Ten Commandments

Burning Full Fingers said:
The Espada are outhaxxed here. But what about Barragan? Maybe Grayroad's Commandment?
They would have to take out Grayroad immediately. Even if he is able to slow down his commandment it would put them at a disadvantage.

And at the rate at which grayroad steals life span it almost looks instantaneous.

But again if they take him out first they would be able to fight without worrying about that commandment.

Grayroad could oneshot everyone there lmao. They are too haxed for the espada tbh. We all know how bloodthirsty the espada are so yeah, easy pickings for Grayroad. Also galand would one shot a couple people on their side simply because of their pride and they would most likley tell a lie about how strong they really are and say something like they are the strongest which would get them turned to stone. Than we got Zel who can literally seal your power with God and get stronger while using this ability and he can mind control anyone who turns their back on them. Next we got Estarrosa with "Love" which is a power null ability i think

The commandment of Love should incapacitate almost every Espada at the start of fight. And if Stark backs out, Zeldoris commandment will gain control. Espada is obviously outhaxxed.

I would try to make some argument on how if the espada did a perfect strategy they might be able to do it but i dont feel like it and even if it does exist the commandments wwin the majority of the tine with their hacks so my vote goes to them

Back