• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So uh

Correct me if I'm wrong, but assuming Kahn soulhaxes at the same time that Esdeath freezes time (which, IIRC, she can only do once per day), she's dies and time resumes before anything can happen to him.

Unless her activation time is faster than his, in which case...what does she do to actually kill him?

Oh crap, I forgot King disliked AGK.

Anyway, Esdeath typically freezes characters and shatters them into bits, and before you say AP this worked on Susanoo

Esdeath's time Stop is activated with a word while Shao Kahn moves his fist upwards typically, as shown by his MK3 intro and Sang Tsung.

Also, Low Mid regen is way to slow to act. As shown by Liu Kang

I won't act like he hasn't that one time (because he wanted to do it on a planetary scale), but Shao Kahn is totally a physical fighter first and foremost (like 90% of this wiki, despite what the majority thinks).

Didn't he do it multiple times? Can't remeber the games at all, but pretty sure he used it both in Beginning of MK3, MK Armageddon and MK9 with Shang Tsung. I think there also were others.

Why are people assuming he won't use it here? Shao Kahn is not a physical fighter outside MK tournaments.

So by default, the fight takes place in Earthrealm, the realm he wants so badly. What he did first was take the souls of the realm's living inhabitants because there was no one to interfere unlike in MK9 where Raiden was in front of Shao Kahn's path. Of course, what do you do when you see that one guy who denied your claim to Earthrealm for many years? Brutally beat him up and tell him how you enjoy finally winning.

Unfortunately, no one is here to stop him. He is going to use soulhax right away because he realizes he's in Earthrealm now and starts raising his hand.

So I'm voting for Shao Kahn.

And it seems that Shao Kahn also has the quicker hand here, saying Mahapadma takes longer than raising an arm.

One more thing, I learned that Esdeath won't use time stop right away because there won't be any physical combat between them.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Didn't he do it multiple times? Can't remeber the games at all, but pretty sure he used it both in Beginning of MK3, MK Armageddon and MK9 with Shang Tsung. I think there also were others.
Don't remember Armageddon but the other two are correct.

He doesn't always use it in combat though, then again most characters have resistance to it

I mean....

I still disagree with Low 7B Kahn and think he should be 7B but Ill put that on the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back