• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Esdeath vs Nagato

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nagato-Edo
10806414 718707008237421 7235666887888308974 n
Nagato is alive and his legs are not immobilized against the strongest Empire general "Sadistic Ice Queen" Esdeath
Morals on

Since this is a moralities on match both wouldnt hesitate to go for the kill

Nagato's Preta path7B can absorb all her special attacks( Ice techniques) with no limit. His Shinrai Tensei 7B would kill her as shes 7C Human path powers can rip her soul out. Nagato could keep up with Killer B Itachi and KCM Naruto so speed advantage for him Nagato is at *least* GJ+ while Esdeath is just GJ so if they trade blows Esdeath is the one getting hurt. Nagato is way more durable as his pain survived incomplete bijuu bomb from 6 tails version 2 Naruto which Esdeath would for sure die from if she got hit.Esdeaths trump card ; Mahapadma could be avoided with substition or Asura path which is resilent even it appears destroyed as shown by being hit with raikiri or twin human boulder jutsus

Nagato wins by a landslide

note: If you disagree about Nagato being able to absorb her ice he still has Asura path in which he can fire lasers and missiles to destroy ice projectiles

i dont know esdeath therefore i have no idea about ehr morals but her profile say that she has time and space manipulation, she can simply go back in time and kill nagato as kid ^_^ if she cant go back i give it to nagato :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back