• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Esdeath Tier

CrossverseCrisis

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
So i was looking through the various pages we have here and apprently Esdeath is Low 7-C via scaling from Budo who has a cloud feat that got calc'd at around that level. But Esdeath has a feat of her own which puts her at City Block level+.

The calcs are from the anime version, but i'm just wondering should we leave her the way she is or downgrade her based on the calc she was given cause the person that did the AGK anime calcs even said that Esdeath gets the scaling due to having "injured characters with that level of durability". Which doesn't make sense as everyone else in the series seem to have their stats based on the manga rather than the anime so far.

Any answers as to what to do here? If you don;t believe me, look at the link on her page.

IIRC the result of the calc was between 51 and 89 Kilotons. (Low Town level) The problem here is that esdeath lacks of feats.

So far, Esdeath hasn't fought at full power yet. The feat of freezing a river was nearly after she obtain her Teigu (and was implicated that she is even stronger than before)

The difference between the anime and manga are something...If someone want to calc that feat go ahead. that she is even more stronger than before).

In my opinion, I doubt if she has even fought at 50%....

KamiYasha said:
IIRC the result of the calc was between 51 and 89 Kilotons. (Low Town level)
The problem here is that esdeath lacks of feats.

So far, Esdeath hasn't fought at full power yet. The feat of freezing a river was nearly after she obtain her Teigu (and was implayed that she is even more stronger than before).

The difference between the anime and manga are something...If someone want to calc that feat go ahead.

In my opinion, I doubt if she has even fought at 50%...
Nah it says Tons instead of Kilotons. If it did, i would have not made this Q&A thread.

That is something about it. I mean i haven't invested myself in the series really, but going by what i've seen on tv/youtube plus some scans from reading the manga, she doesn't seem to be Small Town level to me IMHO.

I mean i can see her being above those like Wave(whose possibly 8-A), but nothing more than that really unless something can calc her feats though....hmm....

KamiYasha said:
Is weird because, the obd have listed her calc as 51 - 89 Kilotons
Really? That is weird. Hmm...well idk about this then. I guess we can leave her as she is, but i am kind of a bit biased towards her tier. And that;s saying something cause normally i'm never biased against anything.

Here is between 51 - 89 Kilotons. I guess too, hopefully we can get something in this final arc...which surely are we going to get something, i mean she is the main hype of the series XD

I see now, thanks. Well now i can see her possibly being around that when the final arc shows anything about her. *Nods*

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
You should try it if you're into dark fantasy series though the anime deviates from the manga later on however
That's what i read on. The anime diverted from the manga.

IDK. I did give it a few episodes and reads and while it's alright, i just never got fully invested into it.

Dunno if it's ok to post this here, but why was the Massively Hypersonic reaction speed of Esdeath removed when she had thr feat to back it up?

@Scarlet I removed it because it was false, and it was calc'd to be mearly mach 0.3

remember, just because it's cloud lightning doesn't mean it is instantly MHS.

I'm at a loss here. What does this calculate exactly? Isn't it a given that the bolt speed is 150000 m/s, nearly Mach 440? Meaning she reacted to a Mach 440 strike?

What does this calculate exactly?

This is not a valid calc, because we don't know timeframe and distance. Time and distance is only speculations in this case.

A6colute said:
What does this calculate exactly?
This is not a valid calc, because we don't know timeframe and distance. Time and distance is only speculations in this case.
We have to estimate things sometimes. Again.

sigh~~, the burden of proof is on you to prove that it is MHS. not for us to prove that it isn't MHS, that is not how it works.

the burden of proof is on you to prove that it is MHS. not for us to prove that it isn't MHS, that is not how it works.

This calc is not an argument. I want to say only that.

doesn't really matter what the calc is though, because what it yielded was insignifcant. heck, even if Imago went for the highball with cloud lightning, and made it 200 metres instead of 2 kilometres, it would of only been supersonic+ even then. 2 kilometres is quite common for a lightning strike and is a perfectly acceptable value in my opinion.

it would of only been supersonic+ even the

Akame's movements speed = at least 10+ mach

Lasers speed = tens times faster than Akame's speed

So, Akame's reaction speed = MHS.

A6colute said:

Of course, that's why it's a low end.

A6colute said:

you are making a whole lot of assumptions there and im seeing no proof though.

Since the bolt is a natural one, there's no reason to assume that it doesn't have the speed of a natural lighting. The fact that she dodged it, put her Reaction Speed at MHS. How is this wrong logic?

ScarletFirefly said:
Since the bolt is a natural one, there's no reason to assume that it doesn't have the speed of a natural lighting. The fact that she dodged it, put her Reaction Speed at MHS. How is this wrong logic?
Just because you dodged lightning doesn't make you MHS.

you are making a whole lot of assumptions there and im seeing no proof though.

Akame 10+ mach because she easily speed blitz cosmina from big distance. Cosmina before that easily has beaten tens of bullets in one time.

ScarletFirefly said:
I'm not saying that, I'm saying that her reactions are MHS. How can't you understand that?
Her reactions are possibly MHS, based on the laser dodging feat. however, not by the lightning timing feat.

ScarletFirefly said:
Exuse me but how does the distance matter when in the panel she isn't shown that she saw it coming?
Read the lightning dodging feats page, and then the calc again. You don't appear to understand.

Back