• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Escanor vs a staff member

Status
Not open for further replies.
Escanor is only twice as strong, so the Earth Dragons should be able to do some damage, nothing significant, of course

JustSomeWeirdo said:
Escanor is only twice as strong, so the Earth Dragons should be able to do some damage, nothing significant, of course
"Though, I'm pretty sure the nameless Earth Dragons are rather weaker than Duma or Medeus's Earth Dragon form"

This is from DDM himself OvO

OP said 6-A key is not allowed, and I'm well above 380 Teratons still, so it's actually less than twice. Also, I'm pretty sure I got stamina advantage since while Escalor can fight for hours on end, I can fight for years.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
OP said 6-A key is not allowed, and I'm well above 380 Teratons still, so it's actually less than twice. Also, I'm pretty sure I got stamina advantage since while Escalor can fight for hours on end, I can fight for years.
JSW was referring to the Earth Drakes I believe.

Also what stamina is he using up if you're just flying around? He can hop on Cruel Sun and I doubt it'd take hours to rid of the lesser dragons. Especially if they're few in numbers.

Is it IC for DDM to summon dragons and Kite from afar?

@Aizenishere

About summoning dragons? Yes, that's exactly what he does in order to fight the party during the last map. Medeus and his dragons are the final boss (4 gurls were in the middle but let's forget about them).

Kite from afar? Not sure. He doesnt engage Marth at first and let the dragons do the dirty work, so take that as you will.

Another thing worth pointing out is Escanors dura is higher than his AP.

He received his own attack back at him x2 and it did no notable damage. As in a blow that's likely at least 3x stronger than DDM.

Flying doesn't use up stamina for Me. Ripping the Fire/Ice Dragons apart's not going to do Jack, but the Earth Dragons might at least slow him down a bit. And yes, I do frequently summon several Earth Dragons. But I don't really abuse flight all that often. But still, the Country AoE of my breath is still going to be quite troublesome. Still, the war against Earth Dragons and Divine Dragons lasted for over 1000 years.

Taking multiple hits is an endurance feat, not a durability multiplier; doing so is Calc Stacking. By that logic, a lot of characters could be treated as having durability thousands of times greater than their AP, which would be absurd.

You're assuming controlling Cruel Sun takes up stamina?

The Earth dragons won't slow him down if one Cruel Sun puts them out of commission and the only relevance of the AOE is that it may hit. Which according to PaChi he may only do after Escanor takes down the dragons. I say may hit since Escanor could do several things to cancel it out. (Charge and Fire, Cruel Sun, Flare his aura etc etc) My take on this fight is Medeus is on a timer since if he gets tagged he's pretty screwed. Even if the AP difference is slim Escanor is guaranteed to win every trade blow for blow. And I'm willing to bet he will get a tag on Medeus since even if he dodges a Cruel Sun he wouldn't expect Pride Flares AoE.

And with that I switch my vote to Escanor

I took multiple hits from Naga and other Divine Dragons in my backstory, and the AP difference if there is any and what hasn't been banned in the thread isn't that great. We had a revision where a 100x AP difference is the general acceptance to oneshot. Additionally, the difference between AP and stamina we another thing addressed; they have the same durability but I have way more stamina, that means I have a lot more "hit points" and will take longer to knock out. Regardless of how many you tank 2 High 6-B attacks or a thousand High 6-B attacks, it's still Large Country level durability, but the latter is far greater stamina.

Also, about Medeus and Naga, divine dragons have wyrmslaying magic (falchion = Naga's tooth, Tiki can harm Medeus thanks to being a Divine Dragon), and Naga is comparable to Medeus in strength (unlike Tiki, who was a child at the moment), and even with that advantage in hand, Medeus could beat her.

Just to point out that Medeus' stamina and dura are up to the task.

Idk why you brought up the oneshot since I never said Escanor one-shots.

And they don't have the same Durability Escanors is High 6-B+

One has superior stamina and the other has superior AP and Durability. This is why I say Escanor will win every trade. The little damage Medeus does do will get healed since Escanor has the regen. Lastly, while his stamina may not on the tier of Medeus I doubt it can do him much good when every time he gets cut there'll be a searing burning sensation on the cut.

Also.. I just checked while typing this, his stamina on VBW is Superhuman.. same as Escanor. So you might wanna get that checked if you want to bring up his vastly superior stamina. Which is exactly what Escanors is. (Superhuman not vastly superior)

Please don't overuse quotes. Because the wording of it implied that. I'm already a hair away from getting a "+" sign even in Earth Dragon form, which means my Dark Dragon form should be above that. At least High 6-B is really what me, Grima, and Naga should have. Stamina doesn't really have an official page with elaborations, but details are given. Escalor's stamina is he can fight for hours while Medeus can fight for centuries to a millenium. The latter is a much greater stamina feat despite both being Superhuman. Characters are Superhuman regardless whether their 9-B or 3-A, but that doesn't mean their the same.

Still, Escalor is still human, doesn't he need oxygen to survive. Also, my Earthquakes and Countrywide fires are going to produce so much carbon monoxide poisoning. Also, he won't oneshot the Earth Dragons; they'll be able to give him some wounds and tire him out. Also, I'm a really dragon I should add; not as big as Grima, but I still dwarf the size of various castles in Dark Dragon form. Pain in my claw or tip of my tail isn't going to distract me much. Also, the damage I give Escalor still can be above High-Low.

Oh about the Earth Dragons? Unless they're Estarossa tier I don't think they'd die but a cruel sun should leave them unfit for battle. You should make a CRT then if it's what those three should have. Since it currently isn't.

This is Escanor, If Carbon Monoxide poisoning was the problem he'd have killed himself a long time ago kek. The Earth Dragons won't be able to tire him out or give him severe wounds. How could they? Oh and DDM is a bigger target? All the better, an easier target to hit.

How can the damage DDM does to Escanor be above High-Low if DDM is WEAKER and Escanor has tanked his own attack x2 without any significant damage.

I like how you debate and remain civil.

Now we need more input

I feel like DDM makes some good arguments to defend himself.

I'm going with DDM FRA for now, but I may or may not switch.

The only Argument though is his stamina.

Also, what could DDM do if Escanor ended up on his head or his neck or his back. Would he have any way to defend himself?

Escanor one-shots. Who said you needed to be 100x stronger to one-shot? That's ******* dumb.

KuuIchigo said:
Escanor one-shots. Who said you needed to be 100x stronger to one-shot? That's ******* dumb.
I thought it was 5x, but there's no determined value

Characters one-shot each other all the time even with the most minute differences. Being 2x as strong should already be enough to one-shot.

@KuuIchigo, look up the official One-Shot page. And it was Reppuzan who addressed the inconsistency between verse to verse and said that 100x was the requirement when it comes to Vs Threads. Having 2x AP difference seems absurd because it's not like a Normal humans oneshot other normal humans IRL. Even 10-C children people have survived 9-C punches. And fiction varies too much; yes some only have 2x difference or less oneshotting each other, but probably because low stamina. Some characters also survive attacks millions of times greater than their durability. Also, considering that 10x was the requirement to Speed Blitz; which 2x was what most people said before than, 100x is the requirement to oneshot. Also consistent with the Kinetic Energy formula.

Also, Naga is able to oneshot characters who scale to 380 Teraton feat which in itself is lowballed and casual. Being the Queen of the Divine Dragons and her attacks being Kryptonite to other Dragons, she's easily stronger than Duma or Mila. On top of that, I have traded blows with her for many years; imagine Superman surviving Kryptonite/Magic/Red Sun enhanced attacks on his level and it being rapid fired for years strait; that's how good my stamina/durability is for my tier. And I still won against Naga.

Also, Dragons in Fire Emblem wear actually stated to be Much smarter than humans. On top of them being able to live for thousands of years, then register more thoughts in a day than a human can in a few years. And being the strategic King of Earth Dragons who waged war against the Divine Dragons for Milenia, that's a lot of experience. Being a big target isn't a weakness since I can cope with it. Extrasensory perception has my sight entirely covered. And it makes it much harder to reach my vitals.

Also, within just a few hours let alone years, Escanor might be depleted down to 9-C. Once that happens, I will oneshot. And actually, we're at least fairly even when it comes to AP and Durability. Being much greater than 380 Teratons is still slightly > Than being much greater than 368 Teratons. Neither one of us are too far of from 6-A either.

@PaChi

Wait so you'll cap out Escanors strength but will let his power dip? Cuz that's what DDM says you're doing.

Also @DDM can Medeus even harm someone with 6-A Durability?

Also please correct yourself. If we're using the strongest version of Escaor in High 6-B then it's the highest you can be in High 6-B since the very next step is 6-A. At this level his Dura is 6-A and even with the High 6-B calc his Dura isn't far off from 6-A.

KuuIchigo said:
Characters one-shot each other all the time even with the most minute differences. Being 2x as strong should already be enough to one-shot.
Then Goku cannot oneshot hit after kaioken x10

@Aizenishere

Once night falls, Escanor becomes 9-C, yes. But he will be at the High 6-B cap the second before so... Let me write down the schedule in the OP. And if Im not mistaken, this Escanor is the one who one-shot Estarossa.

Edit: Escanor has ~14 hours to finish the battle.

DDM: 3

Escanor: 1

Incon: 2

I mean, depending on where a strike hits you don't even need to be that much stronger to one shot. Blows to the neck, for example, are very dangerous and considered lethal force in a similar manner to a knife or gun, at least where I live.

Also I'm not sure if capping the strength but also letting him run out of time is allowed. It seems like it's the sort of thing where you either let the ability do it's thing or only use that one form.

Wokistan said:
Also I'm not sure if capping the strength but also letting him run out of time is allowed. It seems like it's the sort of thing where you either let the ability do it's thing or only use that one form.
It is allowed. Besides, if Escanor cannot win in 14 hours, he already lost even if he didnt go back to 9-C. Medeus has proven to have more stamina than anyone in NnT.

Also, remember that Escanor's stamina isnt particularly huge. 14 hours is plenty of time for the battle to be decided without the 9-C stuff happening.

I don't see how Escanor is unfairly limited granted that I highly doubtful this fight is going to last an entire 14 hours, and up until that 14 hours is over, Escanor is twice as strong in comparison to the feat Medeus scales above, the restriction of Escanor's growth is because he starts out at the very peak of High 6-B and is unable to become 6-A, the match is essentially just High 6-B versions

and about the High-Low Regen (honestly, this just seems to be a complaint about the debate more than the actual matchup and "restrictions"), I'm going to say that this version of Medeus has fought someone who might be getting that level of regen soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back