• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Erron Black vs Stryker

Erron Black has feats as well you know

He has easily killed multiple Tarkatans who are rated 8-B like Baraka because I recall one of them knocking out Jax with a stomp, and was also going to kill Kung Jin if Takeda didn't save him and kill Rain as well if Mileena intervened

He has years of experience and has better gunslinging skills than Stryker. The fact that he has a lever action rifle just gives him more range than Stryker's SMGs and handguns. If you watch Stryker hold a gun and pull the trigger at someone, he doesn't even get a single shot landed on Reptile, even when he was a few feet away from him and Kabal. Meanwhile Black has pulled off two headshots at close range with several Tarkatans.

Black just needs to pull off his X-Ray with any of his guns and Stryker's head gets blown off.

Comparing Reptile to Fidder Tarkatans isn't that much of an example. Reptile, unlike them, isn't s complete fodder.

Normal Tarkatans are not 8B, that same scene involves Jax one shotting him before he got blindsided.

Rest seems good but Im not switching to Erron yet

I'm not saying that they're fodder, it's just that I'm comparing Stryker's skill with a gun, he barely landed a shot on Reptile. He only defeated those guys with melee combat because Reptile slapped his gun away, and I doubt the battle is going to progress to H2H if Black keeps shooting at him.

BTW why is Rain an argument?

He was knocked out on the ground by Kotal before Erron was about to execute him.

Also, Reptile is much more agile then a Tarkatan.

I included Rain since he was about to headshot him, he also defeated Kung Jin btw and was going to shoot him too

Again, I mentioned that Stryker had a hard time shooting Reptile when they were on the roof even when Reptile was a few feet away from them.

Erron Black can just ricochet his bullets with coins and Stryker won't see it coming

No offence to Erron, but Stryker is the canonically superior fighter. In MK9, he fought and defeated Reptile, Mileena, Kintaro and Ermac one after the other in quick succession with no rest in between.

Meanwhile, Erron lost to everyone he fought in MKX with plenty of rest in between.

Granted, I don't know what happened in the comics but I'm pretty sure both have feats.

Not voting yet though.

Stryker has defeated more enemies, but Erron has better gunslinging skills and is ironically more skilled despite his W/L record

Back