• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eren Town Level

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ikhvagracia

Username Only
Okay this time I will propose about Eren's level being a town level

First I will give about the words of hange which I assume into my understanding

Hange said that if he is late by 1 day, then liberio will be destroyed by eren, and need to know that it only takes 4 days for eren to destroy liberio, below is the proof of my argument

And I myself think that liberio is the same as town, and below is a description of liberio

It appears that Liberio itself is a town, and from Hange's own words said that Eren can destroy Liberio in 1 days, because the speed of rumbling is the same as the speed of a galloping horse.

Thats all i do to upgrade eren to town level, If you have any input, please give it

You do not necessarily need to be Town level to destroy a town. A group of particularly dedicated people with sledgehammers could destroy a town in four days, should it fit their fancy. To properly upgrade him to Town level you would need to display a single action in which he manages to expend enough joules to be in our bracket of Town level, which objectively has not happened here.

You do not necessarily need to be Town level to destroy a town. A group of particularly dedicated people with sledgehammers could destroy a town in four days, should it fit their fancy. To properly upgrade him to Town level you would need to display a single action in which he manages to expend enough joules to be in our bracket of Town level, which objectively has not happened here.
I'd like to give it like that, but I don't have a knack for calculating joules, so maybe the panel here can convince you

Here

Can someone explain to me why does the "speed of rumbling" being the same as a galloping horse means it takes him 1 day when they said 4?

Anyway, assuming they don't just destroy every building rather than the town itself, this is at best a overtime feat, you'd need to divide the result by 86400, which makes baseline town level drop all the way to small building level

Can someone explain to me why does the "speed of rumbling" being the same as a galloping horse means it takes him 1 day when they said 4?

Anyway, assuming they don't just destroy every building rather than the town itself, this is at best a overtime feat, you'd need to divide the result by 86400, which makes baseline town level drop all the way to small building level
I mean 1 day is enough time for Eren to desteoy Liberio, but 4 days I mean is Eren's time to level the whole town on Marley Continent.

And from Hange's own words, Eren has destroyed Liberio within 1 day, and I mean 4 days, Eren destroyed the contents of the Marley Continent.

Hange was referring to Eren guiding an army of millions (yes, millions) of Colossal Titans who were marching over the continent ("the rumbling" is the name of the horde), trampling and stomping everything on their path.

Weird but uh, from tiering system notes

" Note 3:

Keep in mind that certain tiers don't necessarily correspond to the destruction of their namesakes in any meaningful fashion. This is because the minimum requirements for these tiers are arbitrary values.

These tiers should preferably not be assigned unless there are accepted calculations that coincide with the respective specified thresholds for them. For example, someone who destroys a building does not necessarily qualify for "Building level" just because of the tier's name, since the calculated energy output of the feat could potentially exceed or fall short of the required energy threshold. "

Over time feats are a real issue. For example, a fighter might punch or otherwise attack with one kilojoule of energy. If he's fit and can operate for a long time, he might be able to throw one blow every three seconds on average for six hours per day, for just two days. That's 20 punches per minute, 1200 punches per hour, 14400 punches in total, each exerting presumably the same kilojoule, amounting to 14.4 megajoules, 0.00344 tons of TNT. A street level character exerting small building level power over time.

Most over time feats would actually be a good deal worse than this. I used only two days when many over time feats are longer, and I assumed literally three quarters of that time was breaks when many over time feats are performed without significant breaks. And the result still ends with a number that would inflate the fighter's power by 14400 times.

Eren regenerates, which means that he likely wouldn't need the breaks at all anyway, and the number of days was four. Even if it was him doing everything, this isn't town level.

Hange was referring to Eren guiding an army of millions (yes, millions) of Colossal Titans who were marching over the continent ("the rumbling" is the name of the horde), trampling and stomping everything on their path.
First, I will explain to you about the panel that cannot be calculated, so I thought whether it could be accepted by providing photos of achievements and not with calculations. Yes, I state that I am not very good at doing calculations and I can't do calculations on a panel of evidence to calculate, so sorry if I don't provide calculations, but maybe the proof below can convince you

First, I will explain to you about non-countable panels, so I thought whether it is acceptable to provide photos of achievements and not by calculations. Yes, I state that I'm not good at calculations and I can't do calculations on the proof panel to calculate, so sorry if I don't provide calculations, but maybe the proof below can convince you

Maybe some of you can do the calculations on the panel of evidence above, please help

First, I will explain to you about the panel that cannot be calculated, so I thought whether it could be accepted by providing photos of achievements and not with calculations. Yes, I state that I am not very good at doing calculations and I can't do calculations on a panel of evidence to calculate, so sorry if I don't provide calculations, but maybe the proof below can convince you
Prolly wouldn’t get anything above wall fro each spike tbh. The spikes are already 8-B anyway.

Prolly wouldn’t get anything above wall fro each spike tbh. The spikes are already 8-B anyway.
Seems fine, thank for your input, Then how about the magnitude of rumbling and destroying half the Marley continent which contains several towns?

Seems fine, thank for your input, Then how about the magnitude of rumbling and destroying half the Marley continent which contains several towns?
Same scenario, it is an overtime feat, overtime destruction from a horde of Titans there's no direct AP quantification for it

It's prolly just tier 9/low 8 feat, since all the Colossal Titans are casually walking on small buildings and people, without even exerting any relevant amount of force.

As said, it'd be like us humans walking on a planet covered in anthills, we are not destroying the planet itself, but rather the civilization that occupies it and its facilities, with each of us destroying a small fragment until everything is razed to the ground.

Last edited:
It's prolly just tier 9/low 8 feat, since all the Colossal Titans are casually walking on small buildings and people, without even exerting any relevant amount of force.

As said, it'd be like us humans walking on a planet covered in anthills, we are not destroy the planet itself, but rather the civilization that occupies it and its facilities, with each of us destroying a small fragment until everything is razed to the ground.
thanks for your input

It should help as a stamina showing though. He can maintain titan form and stay on the offensive for four days. Of course, if it refers to the colossal titans it's probably more that they can travel across that much distance without rest.

It should help as a stamina showing though. He can maintain titan form and stay on the offensive for four days. Of course, if it refers to the colossal titans it's probably more that they can travel across that much distance without rest.
seems fine, thanks for your input, but this failed, and I'll try another time

It always seemed to me that titans aren't likely to be that strong. It's even a part of the story that titans are starting to get rendered obsolete by WWI era weapons. We even see the armoured titan, the titan equivalent of a tank, get severely damaged by a projectile from a big gun. Obviously that could be a piercing damage issue, but it seems as if titans aren't meant to be that strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back