• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Erasing someone from infinite timelines

Someone would have tried to upgrade him to "at least 2-A" as far as I remember, but he was stopped by Weekly's downgrades on the Love Train.

So what should we do here? It seems like we may have to consider this as High 3-A for the sake of consistency.

Well, we do give it for erasing universal space-time continuums, so using it for scale does seem to make sense.

Well we do that cus it reaches universal level. Anyone else who does not have EE on an universal level, doesn't have a tier. Like Dragon Ball characters with their Hakkai.

tbf, DB characters who can use hakai would be above any Hakai feat that only effected physical matter.

I think High 3-A is fair in this case, since you would be erasing infinite space.

This reminds me of the Medea thread which was never concluded...

By the way, HA DIO might get High 3-A even if this dosn't count as AP since Funny Valentine described The World Over Heaven's power as "Infinite", albeit he didn't know it's ability at the time.

Also, everyone in EOH (The only ones with (And probably the only ones that should) have profiles are HA DIO and Jotaro with SPOH) should have Acausality (Type 1), as Funny Valentine stated in the video I linked above that as long as you are from the same universe, two versions of the same person from different times can interact with one another with no ill effect.

Well, I am personally fine with High 3-A power, in order to not be too rigid with our demands.

The Smashor said:
By the way, HA DIO might get High 3-A even if this dosn't count as AP since Funny Valentine described The World Over Heaven's power as "Infinite", albeit he didn't know it's ability at the time.
Also, everyone in EOH (The only ones with (And probably the only ones that should) have profiles are HA DIO and Jotaro with SPOH) should have Acausality (Type 1), as Funny Valentine stated in the video I linked above that as long as you are from the same universe, two versions of the same person from different times can interact with one another with no ill effect.
1) That is an extremely vague statement. he probably just means that it can do a shitton of things, or it's simply a hyperbole. Also, like you said, Valentine hadn't directly confronted Dio at this point. Also, if you listen closely, you don't hear the word "mugen", which actually means "infinite" or "infinity" anywhere in his dialogue.

2) Valentine is just referring to the Merger Sponge effect: it happens if two version of an exact same person/object from different universes touch, but not when the same person/object from different time pwriods of the same unverse do. He is not referring to killing youself in the past or something.

Can somebody summarise a list of the members for and against High 3-A?

I though this was a generic question, with HA DIO has example. As I say before, erasing several people from existance is not AP, as one do not erase the existence of others via raw strength alone.

Well, we usually tend to use the sheer scale for gauging statistics at this level.

As commented, one do not turn matter to nothingness by shear AP, one need an special power that allows it to do so; if any it would be needee an AoE attack, but its discarded if the user selectively erase targets.

Question, could this be a temporal range feat? (Multiverse level+ range with a Smurf hax)? @Erasing someone from Infinite timelines. That's how I'm seeing it imo.

Back