• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Erasing an Atom vs Vaporizing the Universe.

I think erasing an atom because it breaks one law, the law of the conservation of mass. That's what I think. Vaporizing wouldn't change the mass of the Universe

EE doesn't require a certain amount of energy. It's just not possible in real life. If you're trying to derive AP from EE it'd just be what they erased.

Yeah, first one can't be measured be numbers and thus qualify as hax; and despite not being possible ro vaporize vacuum (as far I'm aware), I think is measurable to find out how much is necessary to vaporize celestial bodies (most of them).

So, it's basically hax. A 4-C Character with existence erasure can erase an atom but doesn't have the AP to vaporize the universe.

Back