• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Equivalents to Higher Dimensions - Help please.

Alright, I'm trying to write a work of superhero fiction (prose-No illustrations). Basically, all of the characters exist in an Equivalent to infinite spatial dimensions all of the way to beyond dimensional characters. This Includes all "average" people across the book's Verse/Omniverse.

At the same time, it's really impossible to describe a character or thing beyond three dimensions without it being awkward. The Verse and its people I'm describing are like this universe but on an more grand, infinitely infinite scale. There are also restrictions imposed by the social structures that keep people from abusing their powers (ie. not traveling through time or engaging with far lower level beings without proper clearance). The weakest beings within the story are at least up to 2-C, though most of them are supposed to be at least 1-B.

So, in the story, there's exposition and showing that demonstrates that there are basically three infinite super dimensions that are equivalent to infinite spatial dimensions. Is this a good workaround?

Would there be any viable alternatives?

Thanks so much in advance.

I just wanted to say that although I can't exactly answer your questions, the book sounds like an awesome idea

Thanks. I think I'll go with the "super" dimensions idea. It should be okay as long as I mention it's equivalent to higher dimensions and such.

Yeah, I'll be sure to go about this all carefully. I get the Tenchi Muyo similarity. The terminology is a bit different. Beyond higher dimensions in my story are called Over Dimensions. Thanks for the reply. :)

Back