• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Equal stats enemy duos tournament

Though admittedly I am very confident against the OP reps, mostly cause Hao hasn't knocked out a literal inorganic 2 Elemental before, cause there is a definite difference between a Logia and, say, Ragnaros.

The point is this isn't MK logic where fast winds=losing the flesh from your bones

Unlike Ragnaros who literally has a mechanic in Molten Core where he melts weapon that are used on him
Yeah, I was just talking about like, intangibility and stuff.

Though admittedly I am very confident against the OP reps, mostly cause Hao hasn't knocked out a literal inorganic 2 Elemental before, cause there is a definite difference between a Logia and, say, Ragnaros.
Yeah, Haki didn't really work on Prometheus.

But Big Mom can just turn the Elementals' bodies into Homies

Yeah, Haki didn't really work on Prometheus.

But Big Mom can just turn the Elementals' bodies into Homies
Pretty OOC though

There's also the fact she seemingly has to be close to do so, and getting close requires Big Mom to literally have full-body Buso up so she doesn't literally lose limbs or a life

Plus, both Al'akir and Ragnaros are fully animated already lol

Ah, this is finally happening. Wonderful
Man do i feel bad for Freddy and Jason- depending on what both get of course. Freddy's RW is concerning

Man do i feel bad for Freddy and Jason- depending on what both get of course.
Freddy should comfortably carry Jason with his hax though, and Jason can be a meat wall

or do you mean you feel bad for the people they are against?

Freddy should comfortably carry Jason with his hax though, and Jason can be a meat wall

or do you mean you feel bad for the people they are against?
Do remember Freddy's nastier instant win hax are restricted here

As for Jason? Jason's gonna be a complete non-factor here. He gets outgunned, outhaxxed, and outskilled. (do not underestimate the power of bullshit RPG characters)

Do remember Freddy's nastier instant win hax are restricted here
I mean yeah but that applies to everyone
As for Jason? Jason's gonna be a complete non-factor here. He gets outgunned, outhaxxed, and outskilled. (do not underestimate the power of bullshit RPG characters)
Immortality 8 kinda makes Jason impossible to kill, since killing Freddy is already hard as hell. So I think they could genuinly just endure till the end with just being immortal lmaoo

Do not underastimate the power of uhh... 90s slasher horror guys...?

Uh, i see a lack of Immo Type 8 on Jason's profile. As for dealing with undead beings, however......i mean they crop up in every EBF game pretty much so the crew has no problem putting them down properly

Jason doesnt have Immo 8 on his own, in Freddy vs Jason Freddy literally revives him. So technically he will have access to Immortality 8 here
Ah, ok, thank you for the clarification. I still think Jason's gonna be a bit of a non-factor there considering the tools at Matt and Lance's disposal

That does depend on if incap/bfr is also a wincon in this tournament

Match 1's already done with my opponent forfeiting upon admitting he can't win. By the way, can you do more than one battle at a time to speed things up?

Back