• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Equal stats enemy duos tournament

Do you allow more than a pair for one particular verse?

Otherwise, would DMC 3 Dante and Vergil work? They band together temporarily against the big bad of 3 before squaring off against each other like Naruto and Sasuke.

Either that or MvC Dante and Vergil, since it's very similar to the above scenario, only difference is the antagonist which is Galactus.

Haki doesn't really need to be restricted.
Haōshoku Haki release can knock anyone unconscious in an instant, so it should be strictly restricted.
Damn, that's a lot of multipliers.
that's kidna crazy ngl. I thought those were different keys
Actually, if we completely restrict Kaen Daiko and Haōshoku Haki, I guess Kaido will have only an 2x increase (with Zoan forms).
The hax are pretty heavy for the first duo
The things I mentioned aren't really that haxed when restricted, there are still plenty of ways to deal with them so I think they should be okay.

Do you allow more than a pair for one particular verse?
Not yet.
Otherwise, would DMC 3 Dante and Vergil work? They band together temporarily against the big bad of 3 before squaring off against each other like Naruto and Sasuke.

Either that or MvC Dante and Vergil, since it's very similar to the above scenario, only difference is the antagonist which is Galactus.
Yeah, which one would be better?

I suppose I'll choose Four and Two. Basically, they were enemies in BFB 16 but eventually became friends in TPOT 6 and onwards as Four would occasionally appear in some TPOT challenges whenever he and X aren't working at Two's hotel kitchen (Though, there would be some moments where Four gets mad at Two).

Last edited:
By the way, can you link the pages to the combatants in the OP so people can access these pages easier?

I suppose I'll choose Four and Two. Basically, they were enemies in BFB 16 but eventually became friends in TPOT 6 and onwards as Four would occasionally appear in some TPOT challenges whenever he and X aren't working at Two's hotel kitchen (Though, there would be some moments where Four gets mad at Two).
Wait, are they enemies-to-friends or did they work together while still being enemies?

Wait, are they enemies-to-friends or did they work together while still being enemies?
Like I said, Four still gets mad at Two on occasion especially since he's mad at them for stealing his contestants, so I'd say they are still enemies.

Ngl that doesn't sound much like enemies 😭
They still, in fact, are. It's just that Four wanted to get a job after finishing BFB, and Two's hotel was the only one available. He does still get into fights with Two on occasion with Four even being happy to attempt to kill Two at one point.

Yeah, which one would be better?
I personally feel like doing the DMC 3 version so that they can at the very least hold their own against some of the more powerful guys (I haven't checked the respective profiles in other combatants but I assume they'd have very good haxes) but at the same time I've heard that those two have very potent hax via low tier and sparda heritage (Dante) and mid tier and sparda heritage (Vergil). Their particularly dicey ones can be seen in their devil trigger form, so if necessary you can restrict that forms.

If that's too much, then the MvC versions are basically DMC 3 Dante and Vergil without the demon physiology shenanigans (though idk I can use dmc3 feats since they do originate from that). They might succumb to the haxy combatants but this version is more balanced than the main canon duo.

I wouldn't be that worried? Frankly I'm more worried that Rag+Al'Akir is going to end in giant flaming tornadoes that cover like Dozens of Kilometers and just smoke entire teams immediately as soon as they recognize they're working together.

Edit: Like, yes, Rag is only high hax and is only exactly dangerous on his own if you can't fight him at range(Assuming insufficient heat resistance), But Al'akir turns the range game into getting nuked if you can't manage to put up like a forcefield in time due to his and Ragnaros' synergy.

Last edited:
They still, in fact, are. It's just that Four wanted to get a job after finishing BFB, and Two's hotel was the only one available. He does still get into fights with Two on occasion with Four even being happy to attempt to kill Two at one point.
Just so you didn't get the message

Ok, if one is literally willing to kill the other, that for sure sounds like enemies. It says they have some plot or reality-type stuff on the profiles iirc, what's that about?

It says they have some plot or reality-type stuff on the profiles iirc, what's that about?
That's not combat applicable as neither of the two have used budget cuts despite potentially having the power to do them. But if you're curious for fun on what it's capable of doing, it removes characters and objects out of the episode with a thought to the point where they don't appear again until the next episode, but like I said that's out of character for the both of them to use.

That's not combat applicable as neither of the two have used budget cuts despite potentially having the power to do them. But if you're curious for fun on what it's capable of doing, it removes characters and objects out of the episode with a thought to the point where they don't appear again until the next episode, but like I said that's out of character for the both of them to use.
Even when there are two 400-meter tall elementals raining hell on them?

Haōshoku Haki release can knock anyone unconscious in an instant, so it should be strictly restricted.

Actually, if we completely restrict Kaen Daiko and Haōshoku Haki, I guess Kaido will have only an 2x increase (with Zoan forms).

The things I mentioned aren't really that haxed when restricted, there are still plenty of ways to deal with them so I think they should be okay.
?

If we restricted Hao Infusion, then I'd have to restrict Sasuke's Susano'o, Naruto's Jinchuuriki powers, and the Warcraft characters' existence.
More specifically, Ragnaros' existence lol, Al'Akir's passives and even actives aren't all that lethal on his own

Back