• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Environmental Destruction tier and stats

Hi. I'm currently writing a profile for a character whose best feats come from it damaging the environment by exploiting it rather than causing this much destruction on its own. For example, the character caused a 6-B tsunami by swimming through the ocean but hasn't done anything close to this on its own while on land. It can set off a high 6-C volcanic explosion but can't do so without an existing volcano. On its own, it's probably at least around 7-B to 7-A.

So I'm wondering what tier and stats the character should have. Currently, I have the page say "At least 7-B physically, at least 6-B via environmental destruction". I also wonder if the 6-B tsunami feat could possibly be applied to the character on its own since it had enough size and power to create such a tsunami just by swimming.

If it's done through sheer physical might, it would usually just scale to the character outright.

If it's done through sheer physical might, it would usually just scale to the character outright.
That makes sense, but the character is also the size of Manhattan Island. I have the feeling that its sheer size alone could be reason for the power of the tsunami it created. Then again, it must take incredible amounts of energy for the character to even move itself, being as large as it is.

Yeah, large sized characters can be calculated using Gravitational potential energy; and other wise, the sheer weight causing him to cause Tsunamis that big would warrant a hefty tier.

Back